Hiring?

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Citationdriver
Rank 0
Rank 0

Hiring?

Post by Citationdriver »

Posted on another thread. Question, I am a 5k driver. All current. ATPL. Out of the game for 5 yrs. Applied to all the majors including Jazz and Encore. Any hope for a guy in his early 50s with good experience and jet time? Is anyone hiring guys like me? Just want to drive until I retire. Held CP, DFO, AE etc. Just want to drive. Airline style.
---------- ADS -----------

flyingcanuck
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Hiring?

Post by flyingcanuck »

Citationdriver wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:57 pm Posted on another thread. Question, I am a 5k driver. All current. ATPL. Out of the game for 5 yrs. Applied to all the majors including Jazz and Encore. Any hope for a guy in his early 50s with good experience and jet time? Is anyone hiring guys like me? Just want to drive until I retire. Held CP, DFO, AE etc. Just want to drive. Airline style.
I dont see a reason why they wouldnt! I see lots of "older" guys as FOs at Jazz, have some patience, lots of people in the process right now. Good luck

NorthAME07
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Hiring?

Post by NorthAME07 »

I also see on indeed that jazz is hiring apprentice ame's, and as one (3rd year going on 4th, approx halfway through M2 log book), I'm wondering if anyone has anything to say about the culture, pay scale, anything really. The reviews (from Indeed) from current or former maintenance employees, across Canada, say they are abused, worked like dogs and don't get paid to deal with the amount of stress that is put on them. Should I stay clear? Even if it's to get my logbook finished and just keep looking?

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”