Tigerboys Open house this weekend

Interested in aerobatics or information on an airshow place your topics here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore

fleet16b
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Tigerboys Open house this weekend

Post by fleet16b »

The Tigerboys Airplane Works located in Guelph Ontario Canada will be hosting their annual
two day open house this week end.
The group has 10 aircraft flying at present and many more either under restoration or waiting to be started. As well, their buildings are full of vintage a/c parts and aviation memorabilia.
This is a great event and is very grass roots. No ropes or fences between the public and the airplanes and no over blown security measures. We encourage the public to enjoy the event, walk among the airplanes and talk to the pilots. Rides are also available and usually over 200 rides are done over the two days. An all day BBQ is also offered.The event is further supported by many vintage aircraft owners and groups that fly in and put their a.c on display.

Hope to see some of you there

Fleet16b
---------- ADS -----------

...isn't he the best pilot you've ever seen?....Yeah he is ....except when I'm shaving.........
Phlyer
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Tigerboys Open house this weekend

Post by Phlyer »

Might seem like a dumb question, but is this at the Guelph airpark, or a private strip?
Thanks, sounds cool. 8)

fleet16b
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Tigerboys Open house this weekend

Post by fleet16b »

Fotoflyer wrote:Might seem like a dumb question, but is this at the Guelph airpark, or a private strip?
Thanks, sounds cool. 8)
Sorry my bad I should have been clearer on where.

Yes the event is at our home base, Guelph Airpark

Hope you can make it

( if you do try the chili , it's great :smt040 )

...isn't he the best pilot you've ever seen?....Yeah he is ....except when I'm shaving.........

Return to “Aerobatics & Airshows”