Algonquin Airlink

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

P180
Rank 3
Rank 3

Algonquin Airlink

Post by P180 »

Is this operation still in Business .I heard that Transport shut them down .I see a few of their airplanes on there OC haven't been flying in over 3 months.I hope it's not true.Can someone enlighten me.
---------- ADS -----------

cdnpilot77
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Algonquin Airlink

Post by cdnpilot77 »

You are not enlightened and your information is faulty. I suggest you check some facts before starting vicious rumours about a company.

Sulako
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by Sulako »

Well hello there!

I'm familiar with this particular operation, so I might as well answer a few random questions.

Algonquin Airlink was acquired by Private Air Inc (www.privateair.ca) a couple of years ago, and the past while has been all about flipping the planes over from the AA OC to the PA OC. We flipped the last plane over earlier this Summer and because there are no airplanes currently on the AA AOC, we put it in suspension. We have 6 months to figure out what to do with that AOC, by which time we will either have a placeholder plane or we will let it slip into the abyss from which all AOC's come from.

I hope that answered your inquiries.

whistlerboy02
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by whistlerboy02 »

Yea P180 you have bad intel. They are one of the better operators on the North end of YYZ

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by DanWEC »

I heard they're vegetarians.

Return to “General Comments”