Some U.S. regional airlines are now sponsoring Canadians for the H1B Vis

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

BE02 Driver
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Some U.S. regional airlines are now sponsoring Canadians for the H1B Vis

Post by BE02 Driver »

SuperchargedRS wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:24 pm Lol, how silly, this is like all those experts and polls who said Hillary basically already won the election and trump had no chance.

I really don't care about the PHD and his word processor or how many pages he can pump out.

As someone who's boots on the ground and in the industry (not the military who last I checked isn't responsible for flying 121) the case is very simple, it's a lack of pay, and the retention issues clearly show that, as do the airlines reactions and added bonus.
How do you still have a job? How has no one knocked your teeth out while sharing a cockpit with you for 10 hours?

You profess ad naseum your qualifications, expertise, education, and intellectual superiority. Why don't you shed the anonymity and post your Curriculum Vitae right here for us all to see. Then we can decide who the expert is?

I'm going to guess that after telling us everything about yourself anonymously, you're actually going to tell us nothing.
---------- ADS -----------

Blueshift
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Blueshift »

SuperchargedRS

Just stay ignorant bud, but there's a big difference between predictive analyses of elections and actual fact based analyses. Either way, if you actually took the time to read the study, it does state that a lack of pay is a key factor in the pilot shortage. However, no where does it state that the current increase in salaries is a function of pilots simply saying "no." It's a much more complicated problem than that.

SuperchargedRS
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by SuperchargedRS »

BE02 Driver wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:33 pm
SuperchargedRS wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:24 pm Lol, how silly, this is like all those experts and polls who said Hillary basically already won the election and trump had no chance.

I really don't care about the PHD and his word processor or how many pages he can pump out.

As someone who's boots on the ground and in the industry (not the military who last I checked isn't responsible for flying 121) the case is very simple, it's a lack of pay, and the retention issues clearly show that, as do the airlines reactions and added bonus.
How do you still have a job? How has no one knocked your teeth out while sharing a cockpit with you for 10 hours?

You profess ad naseum your qualifications, expertise, education, and intellectual superiority. Why don't you shed the anonymity and post your Curriculum Vitae right here for us all to see. Then we can decide who the expert is?

I'm going to guess that after telling us everything about yourself anonymously, you're actually going to tell us nothing.

Who's going to do that, the meek who don't even stand up for themselves with management lol

But legit I am actually a pretty nice guy, I just get annoyed with people who whore out the profession.

And no way on earth am I going to post my personal info on the interwebz, come on now. As for who the expert is, who knows and who cares, I listen to those with the best quality of life.

atphat
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by atphat »

That meme. :lol: :lol: :lol:

geodoc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by geodoc »

Should this thread be moved to 4chan?

SuperchargedRS
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by SuperchargedRS »

geodoc wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:46 pm Should this thread be moved to 4chan?

Don't be so sensitive

Anon1234
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Anon1234 »

Double post

Last edited by Anon1234 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anon1234
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Anon1234 »

It's official, Supercharge mentioned Hilary! He's a Russian troll.

SuperchargedRS
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by SuperchargedRS »

I'll have you know I sexually identify as a Russian bot ;)

Return to “General Comments”