digital interview

Discuss topics relating to Encore.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

CanadianPilotQc
Rank 3
Rank 3

digital interview

Post by CanadianPilotQc »

looks like a new thing, has anyone done this recently? any input would be appreciated.thanks
---------- ADS -----------

Snyper21
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: digital interview

Post by Snyper21 »

I am also also interested in finding out information with regards to this digital interview. You can PM me.

medevacssavelives
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by medevacssavelives »

I recently did the digital interview as part of the hiring process, I got asked 6 questions. All were opinion based, no technical knowledge stuff. After you're asked the question you have 30 seconds to think it over then 3 minutes to answer.

Jetsmoke
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Jetsmoke »

medevacssavelives wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:33 pm I recently did the digital interview as part of the hiring process, I got asked 6 questions. All were opinion based, no technical knowledge stuff. After you're asked the question you have 30 seconds to think it over then 3 minutes to answer.
How did you do in the interview? Did they offer you a job?

sampsonmcd
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by sampsonmcd »

Is the digital interview just a screener for the face to face, or is it all online these days without a face to face?

matthew.oommen
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by matthew.oommen »

sampsonmcd wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:44 am Is the digital interview just a screener for the face to face, or is it all online these days without a face to face?
Pre screen

Return to “WestJet Encore”