COPA Membership

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: COPA Membership

Post by AirFrame »

Jungle Jim wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:33 pmI left after the Doug Ronan issue and found that there is life after COPA. They haven’t fixed the wrong they did and changed bylaws to justify their actions. I will not be back.
I thought about it, but when the idiots at the helm who caused the Doug Ronan issue left, guess what? Doug got re-elected and is back. And the "old guard" was weeded out. So yes, it was screwed up for a little while there, but they are fixing it.
---------- ADS -----------

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Yes, as AirFrame says it's all resolved now and Doug is back as a director. Time to rejoin COPA...they seem to be doing a great job!

BGH
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by BGH »

Perhaps the current copa management could contact previous former members & ask them if with the leadership change they might be interested in giving it another try.
Once people have a good reason to leave an organization they tend to not return,especially when they clearly state the reason & are actually told to leave.

Daryl

Return to “General Comments”