Interline Agreement

Discuss topics relating to Porter Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

jinxer226
Rank 1
Rank 1

Interline Agreement

Post by jinxer226 »

Hello, recently got hired to work ground handling for Porter airlines. I know I have to wait 6 months before my flight benefits kick in. However, I was wondering if someone could give me a list of the airlines that Porter has an interline agreement with for employee leisure travel. Your answer is greatly appreciated.
---------- ADS -----------

PRM1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Interline Agreement

Post by PRM1 »

Hi Jinxer226, welcome to the team. A full list is available on the myPorter portal. You should have access to it as an employee of the company.

chipmunk
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by chipmunk »

So did you get hired by both Porter and Transat at the same time? I saw your identical post but with Transat as the airline you got hired with... seems a bit strange.... but yes if you indeed are an employee, you’ll find it is PRM 1 suggested above.

jinxer226
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by jinxer226 »

PRM1 wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:46 pm Hi Jinxer226, welcome to the team. A full list is available on the myPorter portal. You should have access to it as an employee of the company.
Thank you! I am hired by a third party contractor that also receives the same travel benefits as porter employees. I wont have access to discounts until I complete my 6 months

jinxer226
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by jinxer226 »

chipmunk wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:18 pm So did you get hired by both Porter and Transat at the same time? I saw your identical post but with Transat as the airline you got hired with... seems a bit strange.... but yes if you indeed are an employee, you’ll find it is PRM 1 suggested above.
That is correct. We are a third party company that does all airport-related services for Transat and Porter.

Return to “Porter Airlines”