Air Canada vs American Airlines A320

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Tail-Chaser
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Air Canada vs American Airlines A320

Post by Tail-Chaser »

C.W.E. wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:07 pm
What expertise do any of them have?
Most politicians are nothing more than opportunists that make great promises to get elected and then deliver very little once elected.

On the other hand Trump at least has a very impressive background in building things and making a small fortune doing it.

He promised he would build a wall on the border to help control illegal aliens and it looks like he is determined to keep that promise.
All while cheating contractors, going bankrupt several times, and being sued endlessly. Real track record of success there. He also promised that Mexico would be paying for said wall. I'm sure the pesos got lost the mail. :roll:
---------- ADS -----------

schnitzel2k3
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by schnitzel2k3 »

Most politicians are nothing more than opportunists that make great promises to get elected and then deliver very little once elected.

On the other hand Trump at least has a very impressive background in building things and making a small fortune doing it.

He promised he would build a wall on the border to help control illegal aliens and it looks like he is determined to keep that promise.
That escalated quickly. :roll:

I'm hoping those last parts were sarcasm .. :smt005

S.

C.W.E.
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by C.W.E. »

Well if given a choice I would pick Trump over Trudeau any day.

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Tail-Chaser wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:30 pm
So let me get this straight. Are you saying that you think that literally the only reason he won the election was because his father was also a PM?
Brilliant. Ding, ding, ding. Merry Christmas!

Zaibatsu
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Zaibatsu »

Literally the only reason why Trump is wealthy is because his father is wealthy.

It’s been said that he’d be a lot richer today if he’d simply invested in the component companies of the Dow Jones rather than his various failures and scams.

It would be interesting to see where any one of us would be 40 years after getting “a small loan of a million dollars”.

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

Well. Don't get me wrong... I'm pro Trump for a few reasons... But it's none of those... You are distracted by the irrelevant bullshit... And ultimately he's no more qualified than Trudeau...

None of them are.

We wouldn't elect people that are truly qualified to lead us.

Tail-Chaser
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Tail-Chaser »

altiplano wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:24 pm

Well. Don't get me wrong... I'm pro Trump for a few reasons... But it's none of those... You are distracted by the irrelevant bullshit... And ultimately he's no more qualified than Trudeau...

None of them are.

We wouldn't elect people that are truly qualified to lead us.
So Trump and Trudeau are both unqualified. Who else would you pick? Who is truly qualified to lead?

The5chord
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by The5chord »

Oh god!?! Trump vs Trudeau guys... really? They both suck of course but this wage disparity existed before them and will after.

I don’t think the majors have felt the shortage of pilots like the regionals have. So I am not sure the 1500 atpl is a good explanation. It explains bonuses and contracts at the regional but have any of the majors offered these bonuses or adjusted their groundschools to include a CTP course for non ATP guys?

av8ts
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by av8ts »

C.W.E. wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:01 am
Children in cages
Why are they there?
I thought long and hard. I cannot think of a reason to put children in cages

av8ts
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by av8ts »

C.W.E. wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:27 pm Well if given a choice I would pick Trump over Trudeau any day.
I’m a moderate/ swing voter. I have voted for every winning Prime Minster in the last 20 years. I’m not a fan of Trudeau’s dress up apology tour. However Trump is a racist sexual predator. No matter what he may accomplish I can’t get past those two things

C.W.E.
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by C.W.E. »

I thought long and hard. I cannot think of a reason to put children in cages
It would appear that they are in cages because their parents are in cages because they are illegally in the USA.

C.W.E.
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by C.W.E. »

However Trump is a racist sexual predator. No matter what he may accomplish I can’t get past those two things
Trump's sexual exploits were with willing participants who were grown adults and in some cases they charged him for his use of their bodies, is he a racist because he seems to prefer white women?

That really does not fit in the predator category as I see it but I guess you see it differently.

Tail-Chaser
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Tail-Chaser »

C.W.E. wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:15 pm
However Trump is a racist sexual predator. No matter what he may accomplish I can’t get past those two things
Trump's sexual exploits were with willing participants who were grown adults and in some cases they charged him for his use of their bodies, is he a racist because he seems to prefer white women?

That really does not fit in the predator category as I see it but I guess you see it differently.
http://www.businessinsider.com/women-ac ... st-2017-12

So all 22 women are liars?

Lightchop
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Lightchop »

C.W.E. wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:27 pm Well if given a choice I would pick Trump over Trudeau any day.
Why does this not surprise me.

C.W.E.
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by C.W.E. »

President Donald Trump said during a press conference on Monday that his view of the sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is "absolutely" influenced by the multiple allegations of sexual assault and harassment that have been made against him.

The president said these "false allegations" against him were made by "women who got paid a lot of money to make up stories about me." And then alleged that the "mainstream media" refused to report on evidence that the accusations were made up.
I have not seen any verdicts of him being guilty in any court proceedings, but I guess one is guilty until proven innocent by some here in this group.

So it would follow that Kavanaugh is also a sexual predator.

C.W.E.
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by C.W.E. »

Why does this not surprise me.
Who are you Lightchop, the forums judge and jury of how the rest of us think?

Maybe you also think I was not a very good pilot as well, by your standards?

Tail-Chaser
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Tail-Chaser »

C.W.E. wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:10 pm
President Donald Trump said during a press conference on Monday that his view of the sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is "absolutely" influenced by the multiple allegations of sexual assault and harassment that have been made against him.

The president said these "false allegations" against him were made by "women who got paid a lot of money to make up stories about me." And then alleged that the "mainstream media" refused to report on evidence that the accusations were made up.
I have not seen any verdicts of him being guilty in any court proceedings, but I guess one is guilty until proven innocent by some here in this group.

So it would follow that Kavanaugh is also a sexual predator.
Where there's smoke there's fire. I'll ask this again. Do you think that all 22 women in the article I posted are lying?

C.W.E.
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by C.W.E. »

Where there's smoke there's fire.

That saying has nothing to do with accusations of wrongdoing in our legal system.

I'll ask this again. Do you think that all 22 women in the article I posted are lieing?
Once again what proof is there that they are not lying?

goingnowherefast
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by goingnowherefast »

Maybe you remember the "grab em by the pussy" conversation he was recorded having? A very predatory and disturbing attitude. I don't know any level headed people that talk or think like that.

He's a racist because he is on record saying "all Mexicans are drug deals and rapists". He's made sympathetic comments towards white supremacist hate protesters.

Tail-Chaser
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Tail-Chaser »

C.W.E. wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:18 pm
Where there's smoke there's fire.

That saying has nothing to do with accusations of wrongdoing in our legal system.

I'll ask this again. Do you think that all 22 women in the article I posted are lieing?
Once again what proof is there that they are not lying?
I'm asking you what you think. It's a simple yes or no.

Return to “General Comments”