Air Canada HR contact

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

SAExpress
Rank 1
Rank 1

Air Canada HR contact

Post by SAExpress »

Hi all

I'm having issues with my application and am looking for a contact person in HR I can email. Would anyone be able to help with this?

Thank you
---------- ADS -----------

Oxi
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Air Canada HR contact

Post by Oxi »

whats your issue?

SAExpress
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by SAExpress »

I applied and never received an email comfirming my application. Emailed the technical support people and they said there is no application on file under my email address. So I applied again with a different email address. Still no confirmation email.

My buddy who also applied recently showed me the email you get when you finish your application, so I'm definitely supposed to get an email. I don't understand why I'm not getting one. So I figure I could email HR and just ask if they've received my application... Or maybe they have another idea

Mrbobmarly111
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mrbobmarly111 »

This may sound completely stupid but i had the same problem. When i used one web browser it actually didnt display all the fields i needed to complete before my application would be complete.

So try signing in with a different browser. Like Chrome or ...... Internet Explorer. All joking aside try Internet Explorer. Their system is very old.

Also the contact info should be in the email your friend got near the bottom.

Have a good one

PostmasterGeneral
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by PostmasterGeneral »

Be patient. It might take awhile.

SAExpress
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by SAExpress »

Right you are. It finally came through. Thanks guys. Good luck

Cavalier44
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Cavalier44 »

I’m having the same issue. It’s been 48 hours now and no confirmation email. I tried using Internet Explorer as others have suggested on this thread but I haven’t received anything thus far.

Any idea on how long it normally takes? Should I try using Chrome instead? Thanks.

FOD_Vacuum
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by FOD_Vacuum »

This should answer it ⬇️ (Look past the annoying georgian add)

Attachments
084A1838-CBE5-4EC8-8A94-0D6DB0544685.png
084A1838-CBE5-4EC8-8A94-0D6DB0544685.png (318.6 KiB) Viewed 5825 times
Gonzodriver
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Gonzodriver »

Cavalier44 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 am I’m having the same issue. It’s been 48 hours now and no confirmation email. I tried using Internet Explorer as others have suggested on this thread but I haven’t received anything thus far.

Any idea on how long it normally takes? Should I try using Chrome instead? Thanks.
Did you ever receive the email? How long did it take? I haven't received it yet. It's been over 24 hrs so far.

Outlaw58
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Outlaw58 »

It's convoluted and took me a bit to figure out how to get to it but try this:

From the "Careers at Air Canada" page... scroll down until you find the FAQ. Click view FAQs.

Under the header application, the first option "what happened to my profile", access your profile by clicking on the "here". That will take you to the profile login page where you can access your previously created profile (if you used the same email for your application, you will find it here....thats what I did).

If you didn't have a profile, creating one using the email you used for your application should (SHOULD) get you access to your application and from there you can review and update it. You can even see the emails that were sent to your email from there.

hope it helps.

Cavalier44
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Cavalier44 »

Gonzodriver wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:30 pm
Cavalier44 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 am I’m having the same issue. It’s been 48 hours now and no confirmation email. I tried using Internet Explorer as others have suggested on this thread but I haven’t received anything thus far.

Did you ever receive the email? How long did it take? I haven't received it yet. It's been over 24 hrs so far.
I had to get in touch with AC tech support at the email provided by another poster above. Took the better part of a day going back and forth by email to figure out the issue. Essentially I had submitted my application as per normal and was getting to the final page which said something like “thank you for completing your application”. As I understand it, there was a browser issue preventing the application process from completing, therefore no confirmation email. They could see my profile and application in progress, but incomplete.

Finally got it sorted out by reverting to a previous version of Firefox (Ver. 24), and going through the whole process again. After submitting the application using the older version of Firefox, I got the confirrmation email within a couple of minutes.

Gonzodriver
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Gonzodriver »

Cavalier44 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:46 pm
Gonzodriver wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:30 pm

I had to get in touch with AC tech support at the email provided by another poster above. Took the better part of a day going back and forth by email to figure out the issue. Essentially I had submitted my application as per normal and was getting to the final page which said something like “thank you for completing your application”. As I understand it, there was a browser issue preventing the application process from completing, therefore no confirmation email. They could see my profile and application in progress, but incomplete.

Finally got it sorted out by reverting to a previous version of Firefox (Ver. 24), and going through the whole process again. After submitting the application using the older version of Firefox, I got the confirrmation email within a couple of minutes.
Ok thanks. I used chrome. I'll try and resubmit with IE.

Cavalier44
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Cavalier44 »

608C31A0-E912-49D9-914B-87BD5B227863.jpeg
608C31A0-E912-49D9-914B-87BD5B227863.jpeg (157.9 KiB) Viewed 5271 times
This is as per the email I received from AC’s tech support department. I guess their application system is pretty finicky with regards to what web browser you’re using. I tried Chrome first, then IE - no luck with either. Finally had success using Firefox as I mentioned above. Good luck!

Gonzodriver
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Gonzodriver »

Outlaw58 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:12 pm It's convoluted and took me a bit to figure out how to get to it but try this:

From the "Careers at Air Canada" page... scroll down until you find the FAQ. Click view FAQs.

Under the header application, the first option "what happened to my profile", access your profile by clicking on the "here". That will take you to the profile login page where you can access your previously created profile (if you used the same email for your application, you will find it here....thats what I did).

If you didn't have a profile, creating one using the email you used for your application should (SHOULD) get you access to your application and from there you can review and update it. You can even see the emails that were sent to your email from there.

hope it helps.

Thanks for this info as well. I tried everything with the different browsers that are accepted according to the website. Cleared my history and cache all the suggestions. Still nothing. So I went into that page you suggested and had to look under the my jobs tab and sure enough there was a draft submission for the pilot job with about 5 resumes in the documents section Had to go in and confirm all the questions, remove the extra resumes and hit submit. Instantly got the email stating they had received my application.

Maybe this is part of the application process?? Lol

Thanks again

Outlaw58
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Outlaw58 »

Gonzodriver wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:53 pm
Maybe this is part of the application process?? Lol

Thanks again
Haha!! Find the Easter egg and you're in :)

autopilotoff
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by autopilotoff »

So if you’ve updated your profile and you don’t receive emails for updates, only inital process- is there a way to check that your application is complete/you’ve used the correct browser when updating your profile?

Return to “Air Canada”