Wonderlic test?? Status: Assessment

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

tempurabits
Rank 0
Rank 0

Wonderlic test?? Status: Assessment

Post by tempurabits »

I see some people posted they see a green, yellow or red light on their application status after the wonderlic test?
BUt all i see on mine is status: application and its been like that for a month? I applied in March.
How do i know if i passed the initial test or not?
Is it supposed to stay like that until they have spots to know if i passed?

How long did you guys wait until the next stage?
---------- ADS -----------

ChrisHong
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Wonderlic test?? Status: Assessment

Post by ChrisHong »

I did mine couple weeks ago and it’s still on ‘assessment’. I think it will stay like that unless you’re invited to the feast or failed. Just my 2 cents.

letsallbeatcs
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by letsallbeatcs »

If you see Status: Assessment you passed. The red/yellow/green was for their old site.

Wait times depend on your score, the region, and when they last did the in person assessment. Could be anywhere from next week to next year to be honest, so just put it on the back of your mind until you actually get invited.

whatisttv
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by whatisttv »

letsallbeatcs wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:43 pm If you see Status: Assessment you passed. The red/yellow/green was for their old site.

Wait times depend on your score, the region, and when they last did the in person assessment. Could be anywhere from next week to next year to be honest, so just put it on the back of your mind until you actually get invited.
How do you know that seeing "Status: Assessment" means that you passed?

letsallbeatcs
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by letsallbeatcs »

The online portion of the test is processed immediately.

People who do not make the cut at any stage of the process gets a message that says "DNMF [Application Area] Do Not Reapply in 18 Months" (or something to that degree) instead of "Status: ..." . Mine stayed on "Status: Assessment" for around half a year before I heard back

For the online test, if you don't see the DNMF message after you complete it, it means you passed it. It doesn't imply you'll get invited to the next stage, as it says on their website.

ChrisHong
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ChrisHong »

letsallbeatcs wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:06 am The online portion of the test is processed immediately.

People who do not make the cut at any stage of the process gets a message that says "DNMF [Application Area] Do Not Reapply in 18 Months" (or something to that degree) instead of "Status: ..." . Mine stayed on "Status: Assessment" for around half a year before I heard back

For the online test, if you don't see the DNMF message after you complete it, it means you passed it. It doesn't imply you'll get invited to the next stage, as it says on their website.
Nice, I guess I’ll have to stop checking the website every two days lol. Which step are you currently in now if you don’t mind me asking?

letsallbeatcs
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by letsallbeatcs »

On the site it says "Status: Interview" for me

mrwild
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by mrwild »

Hi Did any of you above got any further with the application ?

ChrisHong
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ChrisHong »

mrwild wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:20 pm Hi Did any of you above got any further with the application ?
Assessment still

ProfessionalATC
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by ProfessionalATC »

mrwild wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:20 pm Hi Did any of you above got any further with the application ?
Mine also still says Assessment.

cook-e
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by cook-e »

I did the online portion on March 17, 2018. I got invited to do the FEAST testing April 13, 2019. Now my next step should be the 2 day bootcamp, but my profile says step completed with a green check mark and still says assessment. Like the other poster said just put it out of your mind. I've heard it can take 2-3 years from beginning to end. As long as your profile doesn't say DNMF then you are still in the running for your next step.

atcquestionsgalore
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by atcquestionsgalore »

How many questions were on the Wonderlic and how much time do you get?

jetty
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by jetty »

atcquestionsgalore wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:01 pm How many questions were on the Wonderlic and how much time do you get?
There were 30 questions and I believe you have 8 minutes to do them. Combination of math, reading comprehension, and spatial awareness if I’m remembering correctly.

BrightLights
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by BrightLights »

letsallbeatcs wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:06 am The online portion of the test is processed immediately.

Mine says Status: Screen. What does it mean ?

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”