Reapplying for lost radio license

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Reapplying for lost radio license

Post by AirFrame »

5400AirportRdSouth wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:07 pmThe efficiency and ease of the interaction made me even more suspicious... no way in tarnation that was a government department. i suspect they are still funding a little old lady in Gatineau who just takes care of things...
And it will continue like that until that person retires or passes away, whichever comes first. Then they'll find out that nobody else in the office is capable of doing her job to the same level, and everything will go for sh*t. Just like the Pacific TC office when the amazing lady there retired.
---------- ADS -----------

digits_
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Reapplying for lost radio license

Post by digits_ »

jakeandelwood wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:58 pm I like how job postings that require an atpl, multi ifr, a bunch of flight hours etc find it necessary to say you require a radio licence. Like what pilot doesn't have a radio licence or would think it's not necessary to obtain a commercial flying job?
*raises hand*

I worked 6 months as a pilot in Canada before anyone told me I needed one, or my boss caught on I didn't have one. Didn't even know that existed here.
---------- ADS -----------

As an AvCanada discussion grows longer:
-the probability of 'entitlement' being mentioned, approaches 1
-one will be accused of using bad airmanship

Return to “General Comments”