Yeg on-site assessment

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

jar
Rank 1
Rank 1

Yeg on-site assessment

Post by jar »

Hello

Nav Canada seems to have changed their recruitment process since the last time I applied

I did thr online exam a few weeks ago and now have an appointment for a in-person assessment

What does the first assessment entail? Is it the written exams? What are the next steps in the process after that.

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

stormymonday
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Yeg on-site assessment

Post by stormymonday »

Following along- I applied online just over a week ago, and got the email invite to the in person assessment in YQM Aug 27-29. Would love to hear more!

Flyfly05
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Flyfly05 »

I am unable to book the slot. I have been trying to book it since I received an invitation but it says

“ Times slots are available on a first come first serve basis. At this time all time slots have been selected. Should more times slots become available you will receive an invitation to reselect.”

blackbird71
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by blackbird71 »

Following your initial application and taking the first online exam, it goes FEAST (computer assessment), 2-day selection camp, then offer/training date. Good luck!

jar
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by jar »

Thank you

Is the process still fairly lengthy? Does anyone know what stream and start date YEG is hiring for?

randomtask
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by randomtask »

jar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:24 am Thank you

Is the process still fairly lengthy? Does anyone know what stream and start date YEG is hiring for?
It's still a bit of a grind, yes, but totally worth it. I was about 4.5 months from application to offer.

Not sure what YEG is looking to fill at this time, safe to say, most likely spring.

jar
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by jar »

Thanks

I applied about 3 weeks ago and got the invite to the personal assessment in early September. Fingers crossed

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”