Wonderlic Test

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

BrightLights
Rank 0
Rank 0

Wonderlic Test

Post by BrightLights »

So, I have been searching around the forum I didn't find an answer. Does anyone know what it means when your application says: " Status: Screen " ? I've seen that for some it says "assessment" and when you don't pass it says DNMF.

Does anyone know ?
---------- ADS -----------

moosetracks
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Wonderlic Test

Post by moosetracks »

How long ago did you take the test, and what FIR are you in?

I'm not sure what it means but it is possible that is what Workday says this once you have applied but before they have received results from your Wonderlic, or it is also possible that they are screening applications for invitations to FEAST but that is dependent on your FIR and their timeline. If I had to guess I'd say it is the first option and the Wonderlic results just haven't been processed and updated in Workday, especially if you very recently took the test. I don't think Workday and the Wonderlic are directly tied together so there may be some slight lag in your Workday status, and it not changing "immediately" after taking the test.

BrightLights
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by BrightLights »

I took the test November 13th and i'm appying in Edmonton FIR but I chose Winniped and Vancouver as options to relocate.

The thing is that I got the e-mail saying I didn't pass the test but it doesn't say DNMF though. I have foreigner air traffic control experience and ATC courses so I was considering the possibility that they could invite me to FEAST even though not passing the wonderlic ?!?

moosetracks
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by moosetracks »

BrightLights wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:10 pm I took the test November 13th and i'm appying in Edmonton FIR but I chose Winniped and Vancouver as options to relocate.

The thing is that I got the e-mail saying I didn't pass the test but it doesn't say DNMF though. I have foreigner air traffic control experience and ATC courses so I was considering the possibility that they could invite me to FEAST even though not passing the wonderlic ?!?
If you got an email saying you didn't pass the test then I would assume that means you won't be considered and would need to retake the Wonderlic in 18 months. Maybe DNMF only happens for those who are in FEAST and beyond? Your only other option is an employee referral which gets you straight to FEAST but probably not if you just failed the Wonderlic.

Also from what I can tell foreign or even Canadian military experience doesn't automatically count for anything with NAV CANADA. You often still have to meet their entrance requirements and go through the interview steps and they may simply think your personality isn't a good fit. You then often go through all of their training as well, with a few people from the military reportedly skipping most of the initial basic coursework. Also none of my business but you need to have PR or Citizenship in order to qualify, I can't remember if that is a part of the online application or not.

JLA91x
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by JLA91x »

How long after initial application did you receive the email for the exam?I applied 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything at all?Account just says Status:Assessment.

moosetracks
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by moosetracks »

JLA91x wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:57 am How long after initial application did you receive the email for the exam?I applied 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything at all?Account just says Status:Assessment.
Did you apply through an employee referral?

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”