Coronavirus Numbers

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Coronavirus Numbers

Post by Rockie »

Until you Ripplerock I’ve never heard of anybody besides Trump who would muse aloud or inside their own empty skull if injecting disinfectant would be anything but lethal. Actually not true, hundreds of Darwin contenders looked into it according to poison control agencies. So there’s that.

Happily the laymen I live around are much smarter than them, or you.
---------- ADS -----------

tailgunner
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tailgunner »

Still slagging mud Rockie.
How about those numbers? Still looking?
Cheers

RRJetPilot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by RRJetPilot »

All this talk about Trump etc where we should be focused on the issue and how to prevent it next time. More and more information on the origins of this virus...

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/coron ... 96ad17da60

Incompetence at a Wuhan Lab will be where the virus escaped from.

Incompetence of the CCP is what allowed it to spread to the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Vh9yqu5Qo
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3927369
https://globalnews.ca/news/6858818/coro ... paign=2014

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Last edited by Rockie on Sun May 03, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tailgunner
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tailgunner »

Rockie,
I started to pull up reports/ studies and stats to support a counter argument to your position.
I then realized that this would be meaningless. You and I would merely go round and round, refuting ideas with hand picked stats. There’s no winner and no loser. We are both entrenched. I wish you a great day....honestly 😁.
Cheers.

Ps. Here’s to returning to the line shortly!

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

There are countless losers Tailgunner, but I agree with your sentiment that we get past this ASAP and start the road back to normal.

palebird
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by palebird »

Has anyone here ever heard of Sweden? Or Iceland? Or South Korea? Or Taiwan to name a few countries that are Ist world and have not locked down the population? They are doing just fine and their economies are in intact. Figure it out.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

RippleRock wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:36 pm You have to check this out and tell me they are wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xfLVxx_lB ... 0MvfMKdOn8

That's science and statistics vs. theory and fear mongering.
Video has been removed by Youtube. Maybe this is why:

https://www.aaem.org/resources/statemen ... nformation

AAEM-ACEP Joint Statement on Physician Misinformation

The American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) and the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) jointly and emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi. These reckless and untested musings do not speak for medical society and are inconsistent with current science and epidemiology regarding COVID-19. As owners of local urgent care clinics, it appears these two individuals are releasing biased, non-peer reviewed data to advance their personal financial interests without regard for the public’s health.

COVID-19 misinformation is widespread and dangerous. Members of AAEM and ACEP are first-hand witnesses to the human toll that COVID-19 is taking on our communities. AAEM and ACEP strongly advise against using any statements of Drs. Erickson and Massihi as a basis for policy and decision making.

Approved: 4/27/2020

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Rockie wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 8:29 am Until you Ripplerock I’ve never heard of anybody besides Trump who would muse aloud or inside their own empty skull if injecting disinfectant would be anything but lethal. Actually not true, hundreds of Darwin contenders looked into it according to poison control agencies. So there’s that.

Happily the laymen I live around are much smarter than them, or you.
Fake news reporters like Rockie like to make you think that this is true when it is not. Why do I say this....

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus ... story.html

"An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.
The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.
None of the people who reached out died or required hospitalization, the spokesman said.
But compared to last year, the number of cases was worthy of a double-take."

Gee, all these people supposedly took poison but none required hospitalization....I wonder why. I'll tell you why. Because they were fake calls by Democrat supporters trying to make it look like Trump was causing poisonings when in fact, there were none due to Trump. Of course, the fake news reported it all and naive people believe it.

What scam will the anti-Trumpers do next.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

I guess I have to say it again Pelmet. Learn to read.

Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Post by Old fella »

May 4th ring any bells here, say 50 yrs ago. Certainly does mine as 4 kids were killed at Kent State on a protest against a POTUS who was a half bar above the current slime ball Trump and that’s not saying much. I was going into my first yr university that year and the US of A was ugly then 1970-74 when Nixon resigned in disgrace.

ayseven
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ayseven »

I am not a crook! Sadly for nowadays, people cared about that sort of thing then. Now they just twist everything around to suit their agenda.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

People used to peacefully protest such worthy causes as civil rights and war, and too often gave their life for what they believed. Now heavily armed imbecilic goons storm state legislatures for something...I'm still not sure what. Neither are they.

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

What's the best way to log IFR time?

NotDirty!
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by NotDirty! »

'97 Tercel wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:42 am What's the best way to log IFR time?
In a logbook.

rxl
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by rxl »

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Public health and medical experts around the world are unanimous and vocal about what's needed to safely re-open society absent a vaccine which may never come.

Testing and tracing.
Testing and tracing.
Testing and tracing.
Testing and tracing.

Both many times more capable than what anyone except a very few countries currently have. What concerns me greatly is that if Canada in particular has a real plan to ramp up testing and tracing to the level required they are keeping it a very closely held secret. I've heard of nothing save Alberta's voluntary phone application which doesn't even begin to address the critical requirement.

What am I missing?

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Rockie wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:07 am Now heavily armed imbecilic goons storm state legislatures for something...I'm still not sure what. Neither are they.
It is sad isn't it. One need only look at this.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Cong ... l_shooting

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Put those awesome research skills to use Pelmet and collate two columns, one for right wing violence and one for left wing. Do bombs and guns first, then knives, then lynchings, then beatings. Don’t forget mowing down innocent people in cars either.

Seriously Pelmet. Do it.

While you’re at it show up at the armed occupations and ask a sampling of dimwits where they sit on the political spectrum and which career criminal they support for President. Shouldn’t be too hard even for someone like you.

Jean-Pierre
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Jean-Pierre »

I love to watch the Rockie horror Pelmet show

Return to “Air Canada”