Guelph airpark (flight school?)

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

TurkeyFarmYQX
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Guelph airpark (flight school?)

Post by TurkeyFarmYQX »

Jesus that website makes me cringe. That stock footage video, ugh.
---------- ADS -----------

PilotDAR
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by PilotDAR »

that website makes me cringe.
Yes, me too! If a website creates the first impression of a business, I'm not left with a good impression of attention to detail of this business. I hope their flying operation is better than their website!

455tt
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by 455tt »

A tiny little new operation at a tiny little aerodrome. Why is everybody ragging on them? So what if their website seems amateur to some.

Good for them, I wish them every success in this difficult industry.

PilotDAR
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by PilotDAR »

The size of the operation is not a factor, if they are providing the service which is needed. If the airplanes are suitable and well maintained, that's fine. Guelph Airpark is a fine place to learn, and having Waterloo close for controlled airport work is great.

But, a company's website is like a person's resume. If you want the work, your resume should convey your best skills and professional presentation - it is your first introduction. That website contains enough basic errors that it was the errors which are memorable to me, rather than the promotional content. It's up to them the presentation they would like to make, that one could be better with simple proof reading...

Return to “General Comments”