Useless managment

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

QKZXKV
Rank 5
Rank 5

Useless managment

Post by QKZXKV »

I have to say I'm embarrassed by both AC and ACPA.

You have the interim CEO of WestJet publicly and officially slamming our pathetic excuse for public health officials and politicians while Rousseau sits on his hands with his tail between his legs. You've got Tim Perry speaking out as well even before the travel advisory is spoken about. ACPA on the other hand, the old boys are all enjoying their job security and so on!

This is pathetic, oh and what level of management would repay a financial assistance package before they are 100% certain that we are out of the woods with this nonsensical pandemic?

Yes I am maybe blowing up a little bit here, but I think going into month 20, I'm entitled to blow off some steam!

Good on WestJet and I don't say that too often!
---------- ADS -----------

alkaseltzer
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Useless managment

Post by alkaseltzer »

Did you want the little teacup, short and stout, to shoot off her spout? (Freeland)

QKZXKV
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by QKZXKV »

Freeland is the virus.

lownslow
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by lownslow »

QKZXKV wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:45 pm while Rousseau sits on his hands with his tail between his legs.
He’s worried they’d ask him to repeat himself en Français.

QKZXKV
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by QKZXKV »

lownslow wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:25 pm
QKZXKV wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:45 pm while Rousseau sits on his hands with his tail between his legs.
Yes exactly!!! Tail between the legs!

newlygrounded
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by newlygrounded »

QKZXKV wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:30 pm
We're just missing a post misspelling trudeau and then there'd be the trifecta of avcanada.....

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

newlygrounded wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:03 pm
We're just missing a post misspelling trudeau and then there'd be the trifecta of avcanada.....
Trudumb. Trudope. Castreau. Little Potato. Sock Puppet. Kokanee Groper. PM Blackface. Shall I go on?

Let’s Go Brandon
RRJetPilot
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by RRJetPilot »

Thank god for the premiers. The idiot wanted to completely shut the borders again.

NotDirty!
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by NotDirty! »

Inverted2 wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:35 pm
newlygrounded wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:03 pm

Trudumb. Trudope. Castreau. Little Potato. Sock Puppet. Kokanee Groper. PM Blackface. Shall I go on?
I’d like to see a competition here… can we come up with more monikers for the PM or the metroliner?

San Antonio Sewer Pipe. Death Tube. Screamin’ Weenie. Texas Tampon. Dildo. Death Pencil. Lawn Dart.

QKZXKV
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by QKZXKV »

RRJetPilot wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:46 pm Thank god for the premiers. The idiot wanted to completely shut the borders again.
That racist nut Legault will become unglued again (as he was tonight) and will change his mind along with Doug the thug. Then we'll see the borders go to full USSR mode again. It's just a matter of time.

FL030
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by FL030 »

CBC would have roasted Air Canada if they said what WestJet said.

TeePeeCreeper
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TeePeeCreeper »

QKZXKV wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:04 pm
RRJetPilot wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:46 pm Thank god for the premiers. The idiot wanted to completely shut the borders again.
That racist nut Legault will become unglued again (as he was tonight) and will change his mind along with Doug the thug. Then we'll see the borders go to full USSR mode again. It's just a matter of time.
What makes M. Legault racist? Are you pissed off that he has gone on record for upholding a provincial law in regards to a teacher in south western Quebec?

Yikes! You might be onto something… à la KGB shutting down our boarders again. Must be a fluke… akin to some of “those nuts” whom believe the PM to have been fathered by Fidel!🤣

Lt. Daniel Kaffee
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Lt. Daniel Kaffee »

Language names Are lowercased in French

QKZXKV
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by QKZXKV »

TeePeeCreeper wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:23 pm
QKZXKV wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:04 pm
What makes M. Legault racist? Are you pissed off that he has gone on record for upholding a provincial law in regards to a teacher in south western Quebec?

Yikes! You might be onto something… à la KGB shutting down our boarders again. Must be a fluke… akin to some of “those nuts” whom believe the PM to have been fathered by Fidel!🤣
What I am is tired of weak virtue signaling politicians who won't ride out something that could be bad but most likely isn't. Legault is a definition of a waffle. He freaks out about this virus 24hrs after he says "measures won't work anymore; people are sick of them", "life has to go on", is he serious or is that a lost in translation thing in your opinion? Instead they go after a teacher for something ridiculous, law or not. Remember last year when is officers stormed into homes during Christmas and forcefully removed people?

Same goes for the oaf in Ontario, "we're doing fine" next day " we have to hunker down and my friends this hurts".

I'm tired, you're tired, we're all tired... not just our healthcare workers. Time to live with this, let it spread and move on. We can't keep prolonging this with the same insanity over and over and over again and expecting the same results.

Back to my original point, ALPA and others have already publicly slammed this inept PM and his band of losers. Why can't ACPA and AC do the same; you know join in on it? The public perception on banning travel has changed this time around, and where is our nation's flag carrier?

lownslow
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by lownslow »

Lt. Daniel Kaffee wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:28 am

Language names Are lowercased in French
Dude, I got the cédille in there but rolled with autocorrect wanting to capitalize it. I’m just a go-nowhere Anglo out trying his best, cut me some slack.

Also verbs in the middle of a sentence are typically also lower case in English. Language is fun!

Return to “Air Canada”