Office Administrator Qualifications?

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Vsquared
Rank 2
Rank 2

Office Administrator Qualifications?

Post by Vsquared »

Hi all, just wondering if having 1000 hours in aircraft, 500 of those on a multi, and time on a pa31 is standard qualifications for an office administrator?
Not entirely sure who would actually take this job, but Kasi aviation should be truly ashamed of themselves. What an absolute abomination to an already broken industry.
---------- ADS -----------

twa22
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Office Administrator Qualifications?

Post by twa22 »

Months ago they had a posting for just a pa31 captain, no office admin crap and the requirement was 600TT

Now it's 1000 and you have to do office work. I wonder what happened between then and now to require an extra 400 hours and to be told you need to do office work...

scdriver
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Office Administrator Qualifications?

Post by scdriver »

twa22 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:33 pm Months ago they had a posting for just a pa31 captain, no office admin crap and the requirement was 600TT

Now it's 1000 and you have to do office work. I wonder what happened between then and now to require an extra 400 hours and to be told you need to do office work...
I was gonna say I thought they had a posting up that seemed like an awesome opportunity for a lower time pilot. Now it’s office crap plus only 150hrs of flying per year. No thanks

Return to “Employment Forum”