Peter Attia update on Omicron January 20th, 2022

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Peter Attia update on Omicron January 20th, 2022

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

---------- ADS -----------

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Peter Attia update on Omicron January 20th, 2022

Anyone dive in?

In part 2, some very interesting data on some risk comparisons, this starts at 50 min into it. Funny all the well aged cheese posts I see in the history here about how “pilots should be logical! Follow sops!” Looks like the data is out and the peoples risk assessment on Covid were out to lunch.

Masks 1 hour 6 min to 1 hour 22 min all 4 doctors are anti-mask policy. They reference lots of studies and have discussions on how they think masks should be used. All that well aged cheese posting about “listen to the experts, you are to dumb to know better”

Also those comments about how this is temporary, and only for as long as we need it. All the posts about vaccine mandates will never happen… Well shit, those comments aged well too. Should I dive in and start pulling them out from your post history? Shame on the covidians. Shame on the politicians and “experts”.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

I just wanted to Bump this post for CaptainCrunch, maybe he will listen to the podcast. I will leave you with a well aged post on these forums
dialdriver wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:13 pm My friend, a respirologist with 7+ years medical training and about 40 years experience tells me there is lots of evidence to support masks. I do not need him to prove it with studies, but he could.

When I ask for your evidence, you call my question garbage.

Your personal attacks, emotional reasoning,
straw men, grandstanding and false equivalent arguments aren't evidence. They are argumentative fallacies.

Please do not come near me.
Who is this Respirologist and why do these four doctors in this podcast think so differently. Where is the logic and reason? These comments definitely aged like some fine cheese.

Vaticinator
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Vaticinator »

Just got through the first of the two. I've always enjoyed Peter Attia for his pragmatism and this episode did not disappoint. A lot of the questions and topics that were discussed have also been posited here, and promptly mocked, derided, dismissed or otherwise generated excessively angry responses. No doubt there is a lot there to trigger a good many of the posters here, and so, will probably go unheard by them.

Looking forward to the second episode and a re-listen to both with a pen and pad for future study. Thanks for posting.

Posthumane
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Posthumane »

I'm a regular listener of Peter's podcast. So what would you like to discuss?
We can certainly address your earlier comments on the topic and compare them to current thinking, if you point out which previous usernames were yours so that the correct attribution can be made.

"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it." -George Bernard Shaw
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

The left/liberal/democrat perspective on the Vox podcast

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4uPuwf ... i2_LJRdpDQ

Return to “Covid”