Authorized for emergency use?

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Question about Company Vaccine Mandates

Post by imjustlurking »

hotdog1 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:46 am
imjustlurking wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:37 pm
hotdog1 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:49 pm

Yes, the side effects of Tylenol are very well known

It’s nice you mention the ‘flu shot’-why didn’t you call it a ‘flu vaccine’??
It does the same as the ‘covid vaccine’
Have you asked why health Canada has redefined the word ‘vaccine’ from the commonly understood and accepted dictionary/medical definitions?

I don’t need to look up other medication side effects-they arent experimental RNA treatments.
Ask yourself why there isn’t a covid ‘vaccine’ of the old fashioned deadened/weakened virus , like the flu shot.

It’s obvious you don’t like to read anything outside your echo chamber.
The vaccines are still only approved for emergency use.
That is different from final approval after all trials and conclusions are peer reviewed.

‘Nice whataboutism’-give the virtue signalling cries a rest

Good luck with your endless boosters on the way.

And with an available pill, claimed by pfizer(whom you trust) to be even more effective at preventing serious illness and death-there is no more need to force vaccinations is there?
So why not admit there is no more need for mandates?
Also, it’s an old use of logic-if the vaccine works and protects you, why do you feel the need to force others to take it ?
You are safe if you take it and anyone else’s status wouldn’t matter.
I called it the flu shot because that's a well known colloquialism. I call it the COVID vaccine because that is what it is.

Please stop trying to sound smart. You claim that the COVID vaccine is not a vaccine because it's mRNA instead of viral vector is as dumb as someone saying that a propeller powered aircraft is not an airplane whereas jet powered aircraft are.

The vaccine is fully approved. It is in phase 4 of testing which takes years.

And to argue that we don't need vaccines because there is a treatment is almost as stupid as everything else you wrote. You still watch your airspeed even though your airliner has stick pushers. You still go for a spray even though your aircraft has anti-ice or de-ice.
If it’s in testing, it can’t be full approved. That’s jsut not how it works, no matter how much your feelings tell you.

It’s not a vaccine.
The govt has changed the definition of vaccine to fit what they need
That’s quite Orwellian.

Why take a ‘vaccine’ with risks if there is a treatment that is better and has no risks? From a disease I most likely won’t even know I have.

Please try and read and comprehend.
The reason it’s not a vaccine is because it doesn’t fit the definition of vaccine, not because of the type it is.

They type it is relevant to the reason they are pushing it so hard, when the old fashioned kind work.
You have to question that.

Don’t forget, people like you vowed NEVER to take a vaccine developed so fast by trump and operation warp speed.
But here you are.
Trump says “you’re welcome”
I guess that makes you a trump supporter now, you do love his precious vaccines. Lol
https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/ ... aphic.html
---------- ADS -----------

hotdog1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by hotdog1 »

TG wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:55 am
hotdog1 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:46 am Please try and read and comprehend.
You are the one not "comprehending" But then you probably won't "comprehend" that you are not "comprehending"

Sometime the devil in me wishes that Darwin would take care of those dumbos thinking they know it all vaccin wise.
Then I shake my head and think no, no, no, can't do that :bear:
It’s too bad you don’t even understand Darwinism.
It is the weak who need help-vaccines-to survive.
The ones fit for the environment will live without outside interference.
It is ironic you want darwin to cull the herd but don’t even understand that the strong have survived two years without help. Lol

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

hotdog1 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:08 am
You are the one not "comprehending" But then you probably won't "comprehend" that you are not "comprehending"

Sometime the devil in me wishes that Darwin would take care of those dumbos thinking they know it all vaccin wise.
It is ironic you want darwin to cull the herd but don’t even understand that the strong have survived two years without help. Lol
How can you claim that someone else doesn't understand Darwinism when you don't understand Darwin's theory of evolution through natural selection. Survival of the fittest does not mean survival of the strongest. Long story short, the theory states that those with traits that increase the chance of procreation will likely continue. The theory only works over generations and has no relation to a pandemic that has only lasted two years.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

Darwin takes care of the idiots, you fit the bill according to your medical's "beliefs"

I wish you good luck, that's all...

hotdog1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by hotdog1 »

TG wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:18 am

Darwin takes care of the idiots, you fit the bill according to your medical's "beliefs"

I wish you good luck, that's all...

It’s incredible isn’t it?-that so many haven’t been killed off by Darwin yet?
It’s more incredible you think needing help to survive the environment with a vaccine makes you more fit to survive according to darwin. Lol

But hey, the you did your job of name calling, the woke heros screaming for more boosters are proud of you.
It’s amazing your medical beliefs believe in a vaccine that needs others to take it to protect you-and that it doesn’t protect you by itself.
Keep up the good work, Pfizer thanks you. Lol

hotdog1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by hotdog1 »

Hot Wings wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:41 pm
hotdog1 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:08 am
TG wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:56 am
Either you are late to the party or you must be trolling.

Try this:
https://tc.canada.ca/en/aviation/medica ... te-holders

That took me 30 seconds on Google to find it :roll:
Either you don’t understand the word games the govt/TC use.
They are not ‘fully approved’.
They are still in third phase trials.
They are only approved for emergency use.

Try more than 30 seconds to confirm your bias and be a covid hero. Lol
But I like your irresistible need to call someone a troll.
Do you always give trolls credibility by responding?

If you can’t acknowledge the facts being ‘still in third phase trial’, ‘emergency use authorization’ and TC’s love of word games and confusion, please move on.
Troll.
Woke hero troll. Lol

Return to “Covid”