ATPL saron and samra

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

DRONE43
Rank 0
Rank 0

ATPL saron and samra

Post by DRONE43 »

Hey guys, I am scheduled to write my saron and samra in March. I am super stressed and would appreciate any help with potential questions. I know there are some people who have recently written these exams and can share some insight. Would really appreciate the help or any info you may have. PM me or post here. Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

BeaverDreamer
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: ATPL saron and samra

Post by BeaverDreamer »

There's a few threads on here with questions from the exam but it all depends on what version you get so I wouldn't rely on those. I wrote mine recently and there weren't many surprises, maybe 2 or 3 on each exam where I genuinely hadn't seen anything like them before. Just know the stuff you're supposed to know and you'll be fine. I found the SAMRA much easier but seems I am not in the majority there. For the SARON I didn't have any flight/duty questions. Lots of GFA stuff on the SAMRA.

pilotmb
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by pilotmb »

Hello BeaverDreamer,

Could I please ask what exam versions did you get when you wrote the exams?

Thank you!
BeaverDreamer wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:37 pm There's a few threads on here with questions from the exam but it all depends on what version you get so I wouldn't rely on those. I wrote mine recently and there weren't many surprises, maybe 2 or 3 on each exam where I genuinely hadn't seen anything like them before. Just know the stuff you're supposed to know and you'll be fine. I found the SAMRA much easier but seems I am not in the majority there. For the SARON I didn't have any flight/duty questions. Lots of GFA stuff on the SAMRA.

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by khedrei »

I have never quite understood why people ask which version they wrote. Are you trying to compile a list of versions from people that post in these forums to come up with types of questions based on peoples vague recollection after the exam was written? It's not like you can select your version when you go up to the counter... At least they have never asked me to select.

Return to “Flight Training”