I have discovered the identity of this forums anti-vaxxers

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

I have discovered the identity of this forums anti-vaxxers

Post by pelmet »

And it is quite likely to be at least partially true........

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/r ... d=msedgntp

Maybe check their earlier posts to see how much they know about aviation.
---------- ADS -----------

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: I have discovered the identity of this forums anti-vaxxers

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

Ни хуя́ себе́!

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Ok. I’m a Russian bot.

Let’s Go Brandon
JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

There are no anti-vaxxers here. However, there are many who refuse to take unproven experimental drugs such as mRNA risking their lives and compromising their aviation medical. It’s called risk management and it’s something that is surprisingly lacking on this forum for pilots... 🙄

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Schooner69A »

Dr Robert Malone. Some of you may be familiar with his name: a charlatan full of misinformation if not outright lies...

If, after reading this, you can show some redeeming features about the pretender, have at…

Starting in mid-2021, Malone received criticism for propagating COVID-19 misinformation and conspiracy theories, including making claims about the toxicity of spike proteins generated by some COVID-19 vaccines; using interviews on mass media to popularize medication with ivermectin; and tweeting a study by others questioning vaccine safety that was later retracted.

He said that LinkedIn temporarily suspended his account over a post stating that the Chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation was also a board member at Pfizer, and other posts questioning the efficacy of some COVID-19 vaccines. Malone has also falsely claimed that the Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines could worsen COVID-19 infections, and that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had not granted full approval to the Pfizer vaccine in August 2021.

MALONE HAS PROMOTED HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND IVERMECTIN AS COVID-19 TREATMENTS.

In November 2021, Malone shared a deceptive video on Twitter that falsely linked athlete deaths to COVID-19 vaccines. In particular, the video suggested that Jake West, a 17-year-old Indiana high school football player who succumbed to sudden cardiac arrest, had actually died from COVID-19 vaccination. However, West had died years earlier, in 2013, due to an undiagnosed heart condition. Malone deleted the video from his Twitter account after receiving a cease-and-desist letter from West's family. Malone later said on Twitter that he did not know the video was doctored. On December 29, 2021, Twitter permanently suspended Malone from its platform, citing "repeated violations of our COVID-19 misinformation policy", after he shared on that platform a video about supposed harmful effects of the Pfizer vaccine. In an April 1, 2022, interview, Malone made the unfounded claim that COVID-19 vaccines are "damaging T cell responses" and "causing a form of AIDS". Malone claimed that he had "lots of scientific data" to back up his claim, but did not cite evidence.

Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_W._Malone

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

If by anti-vaxxers you mean someone who doesn't think a covid vaccine should be mandatory for work.... Well I guess that makes me anti-vax.

It only took a few months after these policies started being implemented that they lost sight of their original justification in doing so. Only option is to double down right?

Never mind that the current vaccine was designed for a variant that's no longer circulating. Never mind that the policy targets individuals who are very low risk to covid implications. Never mind that we also now have a drug you can take after infection.

So much has changed in a few months, yet the policy remains. Whatever happened to these policies will only be implemented as long as required?

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Perhaps CaptainYERPooping left the forum a few months back to concentrate on propaganda in Ukraine. But seriously folks, I became convinced a few years ago about Russian propaganda types going onto social media to inflame discussions a few years back. It had to do with the Las Vegas gunman massacre at a concert. I followed some social media on it for a while and some of what became ridiculous discussions. As was typical, the media doesn't show the gruesome images. A whole denial element infiltrated discussion stating that the whole thing was a set up and never really happened. Arguments erupted. Denialists disguised themselves as a segment of the population. That doesn't mean that there are not conspiracy theorists around, but it is my belief that there are foreign agents trying to seize onto significant disagreements in western societies and inflame passions. (/11 conspiracy theories would be a good one.

You can do a google search for more of this info. That doesn't mean that there are not legitimate Canadians on this forum on both sides of the covid debate, just that it is quite likely that there are foreigners trying to stir things up further in various social media sites on the subject.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Agreed, Pelmet. There is very little foreign influence on this forum. The audience is too small, and not worth their effort.

On the other hand, there are many here who have been influenced by foreign disinformation elsewhere. Usually Facebook groups containing the words "Strong" or "Proud". Reddit can be bad for this as well, depending on the sub.

Twitter is a garbage fire.

If you want proof, look up which media outlet had the most articles about the Trucker Convoy. Hint: it wasn't Canadian.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Lets freeze their bank accounts.

Oh, and anyone who doesn’t sign a Trudeau for life, attestation :goodman:

Oh, the West is STILL buying Russian oil…of course….49.9% Russian, isn’t “Russian”. :roll:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russian-oi ... lewebshare

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:46 am Agreed, Pelmet. There is very little foreign influence on this forum. The audience is too small, and not worth their effort.

On the other hand, there are many here who have been influenced by foreign disinformation elsewhere. Usually Facebook groups containing the words "Strong" or "Proud". Reddit can be bad for this as well, depending on the sub.

Twitter is a garbage fire.

If you want proof, look up which media outlet had the most articles about the Trucker Convoy. Hint: it wasn't Canadian.
Yes, the Canadian Government, and it’s bought media empires, saw to it that the peaceful protest against government tyranny was suppressed and twisted to hide their true nature.

Return to “Covid”