1. What's the training bond like?
2. Is crew housing provided for CYTH based pilots? How's life in CYTH?
3. What is the schedule like? Is it possible to get 2 weeks on/2 weeks off with seniority? Can you commute?
4. Flight benefits with major airlines like AC, westjet?
5. How long to get to CYWG as a base?
6. PICUM for low time PIC hour pilots available?
7. Flying hours per month?
8. How's the company culture and management?
Did you get offered a position with them?If yes how many hours did you get in with? I am at 1300 hrs and applied to their posting but never heard back from them at all. I understand there is a lot of high timers from the North out there with more hours.