porter airlines data breach

Discuss topics relating to Porter Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

PT6onH20
Rank 2
Rank 2

porter airlines data breach

Post by PT6onH20 »

Just got a very generic form letter saying that porter had a data breach and employees info may have been compromised.

I haven’t worked there in about 3 years, any current employees have any further info?

Letter I got was very generic “we will endeavour our best....blah blah rest assured your privacy is important etc”
---------- ADS -----------

Serdrysi
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: porter airlines data breach

Post by Serdrysi »

You can write razbavka and ask if the porter airlines lost data due to the breach?, and in the comment write that you had the same question as the other user and in case all data was lost simply recommend our client to recover it. And also recommend tell them to hire a good lawyer.

goingmissed
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by goingmissed »

zacheryurueta wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:00 am Well, I am afraid that some data was really stolen. Last week I received messages from my bank about my bank account's suspicious activity. Hopefully, they denied all purchases and blocked the account. At the same time, a hacker attacked my PC and deleted all data from my disks, I suppose he stole some data, but I don't know that data exactly. Now I'm planning to get the data from my hard disk by searching the data recovery services near me and find a good lawyer to sue with the porter company.
Tell us, what type of data would Porter have had that would result in your computer being hacked? :roll:

NotDirty!
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by NotDirty! »

goingmissed wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:39 pm
zacheryurueta wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:00 am Well, I am afraid that some data was really stolen. Last week I received messages from my bank about my bank account's suspicious activity. Hopefully, they denied all purchases and blocked the account. At the same time, a hacker attacked my PC and deleted all data from my disks, I suppose he stole some data, but I don't know that data exactly. Now I'm planning to get the data from my hard disk by searching the data recovery scam services near me and find a good lawyer to sue with the porter company.
Tell us, what type of data would Porter have had that would result in your computer being hacked? :roll:
You read it wrong, he wants to use the Porter company to sue a good lawyer!

Return to “Porter Airlines”