interview

Discuss topics related to Flair Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Smalldog94
Rank 0
Rank 0

interview

Post by Smalldog94 »

Hey all,

anyone who’s gone through the interview recently let me know how it is? Can’t seem to find much online, I’ve been preparing for the compass test but would like to have some more info about the actual interview. Thanks in advance!
---------- ADS -----------

tbaylx
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: interview

Post by tbaylx »

There isn't anything special about the interview. It's a typical aviation behavioral-based interview with a very small technical component. We recently introduced a group exercise as well to observe interactions with other candidates.

The interview team will ask you a bunch of questions regarding your past experiences and how you handled them. Google STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) for a good structure on answering those types of questions.

Come prepared with a variety of scenarios and challenges that you've run across in your life, (not necessarily aviation related although that's desirable - a 10 000 hour candidate usually has no problem with recalling aviation-related scenarios, but a 1500 hour pilot may not have as many aviation experiences to share). Don't make them up either, the interviewers can sniff that out pretty quickly.

There may be a few tech questions on basic IFR or on the aircraft you're currently flying. We want pilots that are willing to put the effort into their initial training and maintain a high standard of personal knowledge afterward.

We're looking for pilots that have the right attitude, will fit in with the team here and that we can train and develop.

what_limit?
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by what_limit? »

Are there any IFR questions in the interview?

Blackdog0301
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Blackdog0301 »

Yes, they covered IFR topics when I interviewed

Return to “Flair Airlines”