Just another possible medical incapacitation event

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Just another possible medical incapacitation event

Post by broken_slinky »

JerryRig wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:24 pm Not allowed OUT of Canada, Not allowed IN Canada, not allowed to move freely within Canada on domestic aircraft, not allowed here and there without face diapers, not allowed a job without a jab, etc etc etc. Which part of this would you describe as free? Honestly, if you can’t see it by now, you’re hopeless.

Canada is full on Communist.
Huh, that's a great sad story. Wanna hear mine? I went to a clinic, got jab in my arm and waited for 15 minutes and went home. I didn't cry or anything. I went back a bunch of weeks later and repeated the process. I was a big boy then too and didn't cry. My bum didn't hurt and my cellphone still worked the same. A bunch of weeks went by and I got a 3rd jab. Figured for sure this time it was going to make my arm rot off or worse kill me. Minimally it would make me want to call my mommy for support. Know what happened this time? Nothing short of a Christmas miracle. I was able to travel all over the place. Could eat in restaurants, was able to travel globally and took advantage of it. Been to three different continents since the beginning of all this. All I had to do was wear a mask when I travelled to these places and show that the mean old nurse lady jabbed me in my sensitive little arm 3 times. I've watched the Japanese and Chinese cultures on TV for years now wearing masks when out in public. Figure that's just showing common courtesy, I think I could do the same. YAY COMMUNISM! Got my appointment to get my hammer and sickle tattoo booked and everything.

It's going to be interesting to see how much tax money is going to have to be pumped out for psychiatric help for our friends like JerryRig over the coming years.
---------- ADS -----------

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

For one who would rather bash me than do their own research (honestly, how do you even fly and know your CARS?).

Here is a source of sobering info handed to you like grade a 2 coloring book.

https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

susanabuyer
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by susanabuyer »

That's such a tragic event! God, these aircraft crashes have terrified me for my whole life. There's absolutely nothing more frightful than that! To be fair, I don't think it's somehow related to the Covid vaccine. Let's be serious, these crashes had unfortunately occurred before the covid crisis hit, and they will continue occurring after it fades away. Cheers!

Return to “Covid”