Which Flight School.

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Locuste
Rank 0
Rank 0

Which Flight School.

Post by Locuste »

Good afternoon guys, im arnaud and im 23 years old, i already wrote a subject on the forum about the category 1 and my small colorblind so i passed with succes the D15, i can now realize my dream and do my ATPL.

My question is wich flight school to do my ATPL you can recommend me, the thing to know i dont have a canadian citizenship just a student visa. Im speaking French English,

I was thinking about Air Richelieu, do someone have any feedback?, if not or yes please feel free to write and recommend me another school that you consider is a good choice. The important thing to know is after my ATPL, i plan to stay in Canada and become an airline pilote here.

Thank you, and have a good weekend
---------- ADS -----------

Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Wich Flight School.

Post by Bede »

You don't go to a flying school to get an ATPL. You get a CPL and work in the industry until you have enough experience for an ATPL.

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Which Flight School.

Post by co-joe »

Whatever school you chose, don't put large sums of money on account. Get a good points credit card and pay as you go. PC financial has one of the best cards and you can use the points to buy groceries. Go take a discovery flight at Air Richelieu and see if you like the people. Shop around, see what others schools have to offer. You will get more answers in the Flight Training forum.

Return to “General Comments”