Timeline from application to call/email?

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

HappySkies777
Rank 1
Rank 1

Timeline from application to call/email?

Post by HappySkies777 »

When did you get a call or email for an interview after you applied to the current pilot position?

Are things backed up?

Cheers!
---------- ADS -----------

jpilot77
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Timeline from application to call/email?

Post by jpilot77 »

It all depends, a lot of airlines have a points system that they judge applicants on. I.e. university degree, aviation diploma, command 705 jet, PIC time, total time etc… So it depends on the resumes they’re getting. If you have 705 jet command time and went to a aviation college or have a four year degree you might get a call very quickly. If you have 1300 hours and only 702/703 and haven’t completed your ATPL yet you might be waiting quite a while till the pool of applicants dips down more to your level.

Welcome to Redneck Airlines. We might not get you there but we'll get you close!
HappySkies777
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Timeline from application to call/email?

Post by HappySkies777 »

jpilot77 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:00 pm It all depends, a lot of airlines have a points system that they judge applicants on. I.e. university degree, aviation diploma, command 705 jet, PIC time, total time etc… So it depends on the resumes they’re getting. If you have 705 jet command time and went to a aviation college or have a four year degree you might get a call very quickly. If you have 1300 hours and only 702/703 and haven’t completed your ATPL yet you might be waiting quite a while till the pool of applicants dips down more to your level.
Thanks for your reply! I have 2300 TT/ATPL/4 year degree/All 705 time... No serious command time beside PICUS and single engine time.

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”