Workday Status Change

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

silverskies
Rank 0
Rank 0

Workday Status Change

Post by silverskies »

Hey folks, I just did my FEAST test in YWG about 15 days ago. The test administrator had mentioned that due to the high volume of tests being done at once throughout the regions, we could expect the results in 2-4 weeks (I guess normally it would be within 2 weeks). At the time I didn't think to ask, but what would the status of the application change to with the results? Would it update to a Pass/Fail?
---------- ADS -----------

digitallic
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Workday Status Change

Post by digitallic »

If YWG has adopted the same post pandemic process as YYZ, if you pass feast, your status should change to “INTERVIEW”. If it changes to something containing “DNFW” that indicates you didn’t pass and aren’t proceeding to next round

Good luck!!

silverskies
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by silverskies »

Thanks so much! Ended up getting the interview so fingers crossed I pass this step!

Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 000 »

silverskies wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:52 am Thanks so much! Ended up getting the interview so fingers crossed I pass this step!
Did they email you the interview invitation right after the email that you passed FEAST? I'm not at YWG but as far as I can tell my region hasn't sent out any interviews since passing the most recent FEAST tests at a similar time to yours.

silverskies
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by silverskies »

000 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:32 am Did they email you the interview invitation right after the email that you passed FEAST? I'm not at YWG but as far as I can tell my region hasn't sent out any interviews since passing the most recent FEAST tests at a similar time to yours.
I got my email saying I'd passed the FSS portion on April 26th and the invite for the on-demand interview on May 5th. Hope that helps!

Kstander30
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Kstander30 »

000 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:32 am
silverskies wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:52 am Thanks so much! Ended up getting the interview so fingers crossed I pass this step!
Did they email you the interview invitation right after the email that you passed FEAST? I'm not at YWG but as far as I can tell my region hasn't sent out any interviews since passing the most recent FEAST tests at a similar time to yours.
Are you in the YQM region?

Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by 000 »

Kstander30 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:31 pm
000 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:32 am
Are you in the YQM region?
YYZ for me - it sounds like YWG needed to get the interviews going asap whereas YYZ had interviews conclude just as I did my FEAST so they likely won't hold them for the next little while. At least this is what others suggested.

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”