Toronto Hospital 70% Unvaccinated

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Vaticinator
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Toronto Hospital 70% Unvaccinated

Post by Vaticinator »

I'm flattered that you think of me.
---------- ADS -----------

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

It's to bad they don't make a vaccine to prevent the infection of government bureaucracy. They also don't have vaccine to prevent covidian ideologues.

Population 14 million, 2400 ICU beds, of which 400 are available.
2000+ Fully vaccinated people in hospital, 227 in ICU.
800 Non vaccinated people in hospital, 216 in ICU.

The non vaccinated occupy less than 10 percent of the ICU capacity, 16 percent of ICU beds are available, why are we not holding the other 74 percent of the ICU beds accountable for the actions they took that led them there? Why didn't you care when ICU beds were full of non vaccinated flu cases? Why did no one care about the long wait lists for MRI's for the past decade? Maybe the problem is not the people. Maybe the problem is the system. But that requires you to think, and thinking is difficult for some people here. They are busy just lurking and not thinking. imjusthinking would be a great change for you. Do you have that capacity?

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
hotdog1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by hotdog1 »

imjustlurking wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:10 pm
hotdog1 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:10 am Update.

75% in hospital are vaccinated.
50% in ICU
It seems the vaccine isn’t as good as they said
The Ontario govt website source.

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data/hospitalizations
Around 85% of the population is fully vaccinated. If 50% of ICU cases come from 15% of the population, there is a problem.

Let's make this easier to understand. You have eight oranges and two bananas in the fridge. One orange and one banana are rotten. Which is more likely to be rotten, oranges or bananas?

1 in 2 bananas (50%) are rotten.
1 in 8 oranges (12.5%) are rotten.

Now lets bring this back to the actual numbers of ICU patients. (Assuming 15 million population)

180 in 2,700,000 (0.006%) not fully vaccinated people are in ICU.
181 in 12,300,000 (0.0014%) fully vaccinated people are in ICU.

Or in other words, 6.66 of every 100,000 not fully vaccinated individuals are currently in ICU with COVID symptoms. Compare that to 1.47 of every 100,000 fully vaccinated people.

And because I doubt your ability to reason:
  • 6.66 is greater than 1.47.
  • Larger number is bad
  • Vaccine good.
So, you’ve accepted the ‘new’ definition of a vaccine lol
It’s too bad you don’t understand -imagine if the polio vaccine had the same failure rate-oh wait, it couldn’t because then it wouldn’t have been defined as a vaccine!!!

Go look for yourself how the govt now defines a vaccine as ‘may prevent serious illness or death’-which it doesn’t or else logic would dictate the hospitals would not have any vaccinated patients and the overwhelming of hospitals would be over.
And yet, months and months after such high ‘vaccination’ rates, the crisis remains. Astounding thought process and failure of logic

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

I believe vaccines are accepted for use (and have always been accepted) if they show an effectiveness of 50% or more.
The flu vaccine doesn't, and has never guaranteed that you won't get influenza. It's still a vaccine. And has always been called a vaccine.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

https://www.cp24.com/news/ontario-confi ... -1.5800539

Now 75% of people in hospital are now fully vaccinated.

Let’s Go Brandon
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

photofly wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:20 am I believe vaccines are accepted for use (and have always been accepted) if they show an effectiveness of 50% or more.
The flu vaccine doesn't, and has never guaranteed that you won't get influenza. It's still a vaccine. And has always been called a vaccine.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/28/pfizer- ... finds.html

CDC says Pfizer Covid "vaccine" is 12 percent effective for kids 5-11. Nice little announcement as the war breaks out in Ukraine and no one is watching. Its a shame parents lined up to jab their kids with this junk. :lol:

Now say it with me!

"I am only protected if it get my shots!"
"I need to wear a mask, unless I'm vaccinated!"

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:52 pm
photofly wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:20 am I believe vaccines are accepted for use (and have always been accepted) if they show an effectiveness of 50% or more.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/28/pfizer- ... finds.html

CDC says Pfizer Covid "vaccine" is 12 percent effective for kids 5-11. Nice little announcement as the war breaks out in Ukraine and no one is watching. Its a shame parents lined up to jab their kids with this junk. :lol:

Now say it with me!

"I am only protected if it get my shots!"
"I need to wear a mask, unless I'm vaccinated!"
Just keep shooting them up with boosters. TrUsT tHe ScIeNcE! :rolleyes:

Let’s Go Brandon
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

hotdog1 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:36 am
hotdog1 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:10 am Update.

75% in hospital are vaccinated.
50% in ICU
It seems the vaccine isn’t as good as they said
The Ontario govt website source.

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data/hospitalizations
Around 85% of the population is fully vaccinated. If 50% of ICU cases come from 15% of the population, there is a problem.

Let's make this easier to understand. You have eight oranges and two bananas in the fridge. One orange and one banana are rotten. Which is more likely to be rotten, oranges or bananas?

Now lets bring this back to the actual numbers of ICU patients. (Assuming 15 million population)

Or in other words, 6.66 of every 100,000 not fully vaccinated individuals are currently in ICU with COVID symptoms. Compare that to 1.47 of every 100,000 fully vaccinated people.

• Larger number is bad
  • Vaccine good.
It’s too bad you don’t understand -imagine if the polio vaccine had the same failure rate-oh wait, it couldn’t because then it wouldn’t have been defined as a vaccine!!!

Go look for yourself how the govt now defines a vaccine as ‘may prevent serious illness or death’-which it doesn’t or else logic would dictate the hospitals would not have any vaccinated patients and the overwhelming of hospitals would be over.
And yet, months and months after such high ‘vaccination’ rates, the crisis remains. Astounding thought process and failure of logic
Thank you for replying to a comment that I wrote 36 days ago.

The definition of vaccine remains the same, as is how a vaccine works. Please do some research on what vaccines are and how they work before replying.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

That’s a really interesting judgment that appears to completely ignore the fact that a patient’s capacity to consent to treatment (including consent to be vaccinated) in Ontario is a determination made by the clinician at the time, and not a judicial matter. If there is disagreement between a parent and a child about capacity then the matter is settled by the Consent and Capacity Board, not the court.

Determination of capacity is by law determined by the clinician’s opinion of the patient’s ability to understand the information about the decision and the reasonably foreseeable consequences of consenting to a treatment or withholding consent. That is, they don’t have to actually understand, merely be able to. Again it doesn’t matter what the mother or the father had told or persuaded the children to believe or not, merely making a “bad” decision (in the judgment of one observer or another) doesn’t determine your capacity to make that decision for yourself and have it respected.

Although the judge said he agreed with the father the children were not capable of making such a complicated decision he then goes on to give several factors that would assure any reasonable reader that the children clearly meet the not-very-high legal threshold for capacity. Unless a vaccinating clinician disagreed with the courts assessment of what the children were capable of understanding or not, it would be unlawful to vaccinate the children against their own wishes, regardless of what this judgement says.

In short, the court cannot order a capable child to be vaccinated against that child’s wishes, regardless of what the parents want.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... atent.html

More evidence Covid was tinkered with in a lab? Now scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began

Let’s Go Brandon
hotdog1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by hotdog1 »

imjustlurking wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:41 pm

• Larger number is bad
  • Vaccine good.

The definition of vaccine remains the same, as is how a vaccine works. Please do some research on what vaccines are and how they work before replying.

So, again, you’ve accepted the new definition of vaccine.
It’s simple for most-not you obviously-to understand.
No one is afraid of getting polio after a polio vaccine because those worked.
But you are still afraid of Covid after the Covid shot and act as though it works.
Strange logic
Remember, only the crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists said endless boosters would be on the way.
I guess that makes you a conspiracy theorist now since you endorse the multiple boosters that clearly don’t work.

It’s simple math, with over 85% of the population’vaccinated’, they should remove 85%of the population from illness from Covid BUT there is a ‘6th wave ‘.
Amazing logic lol

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

hotdog1 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:18 pm

But you are still afraid of Covid after the Covid shot and act as though it works.
Strange logic
Remember, only the crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists said endless boosters would be on the way.
I guess that makes you a conspiracy theorist now since you endorse the multiple boosters that clearly don’t work.

It’s simple math, with over 85% of the population’vaccinated’, they should remove 85%of the population from illness from Covid BUT there is a ‘6th wave ‘.
Amazing logic lol
Hot digity dog! Let's get over your fear of vaccines together.

Step one: recognize that neither you or I are doctors and that we should accept what the PhDs who are trying to help us all have to say.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Covid is old news. No one talks about it anymore. By the fall when diesel rationing takes place and the grocery store shelves are bare then we will have something real to talk about. :wink:

Let’s Go Brandon
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

imjustlurking wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:53 am

Strange logic

Amazing logic lol

Step one: recognize that neither you or I are doctors and that we should accept what the PhDs who are trying to help us all have to say.
Didn’t the phd experts just announce the vaccines are no longer effective 3 weeks after a booster dose?

Completely dumb to keep jabbing yourself with a useless vaccine, even if it’s safe. It appears just as safe to not get the vaccine at all.

Edit, oh right here it is.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart ... finds/amp/

Immunity against the omicron coronavirus variant fades rapidly after a second and third dose of Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine, according to peer reviewed research published in JAMA Network Open on Friday, a finding that could support rolling out additional booster shots to vulnerable people as the variant drives an uptick in new cases across the country.

The best part is, what is the solution for a vaccine that is only effective for a few weeks? Well, take the vaccine every few weeks! 😅😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Could always get an insulin pump and fill it full of the Booster Juice so you’re always 100% protected. :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:13 pm

Strange logic

Amazing logic lol

Didn’t the phd experts just announce the vaccines are no longer effective 3 weeks after a booster dose?

Completely dumb to keep jabbing yourself with a useless vaccine, even if it’s safe. It appears just as safe to not get the vaccine at all.

Immunity against the omicron coronavirus variant fades rapidly after a second and third dose of Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine, according to peer reviewed research published in JAMA Network Open on Friday, a finding that could support rolling out additional booster shots to vulnerable people as the variant drives an uptick in new cases across the country.

The best part is, what is the solution for a vaccine that is only effective for a few weeks? Well, take the vaccine every few weeks! 😅😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
I'm tired of being polite. You are an idiot.

If you don't want to get vaccinated, I don't care. Enjoy not being a pilot.

While you're at it, stop getting the flu shot since it doesn't protect you for multiple seasons and stop breathing air because your breath doesn't last more than a minute.

WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

imjustlurking wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:42 pm I'm tired of being polite. You are an idiot.
Or are you just tired of being a covidian, calling to harass Canadians to get vaccinated.

It’s hard to argue with a covidian. They understand ScIeNcE that average people find confusing.

twa22
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by twa22 »

imjustlurking wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:42 pm
WellThatAgedWell wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:13 pm

I'm tired of being polite. You are an idiot.

If you don't want to get vaccinated, I don't care. Enjoy not being a pilot.

While you're at it, stop getting the flu shot since it doesn't protect you for multiple seasons and stop breathing air because your breath doesn't last more than a minute.
Listen, before you go calling people idiots, look at your previous posts. You claimed that a vaccine which gives someone sterilizing immunity doesn't protect them from getting infected, and then proceeded to give a definition from the oxford dictionary, because the oxford dictionary is science according to you. Sterilizing immunity by definition, is 100% protection from infection, period.

Here's your post

viewtopic.php?p=1179966#p1179966

and here's little reminder for you regarding sterilizing immunity

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/arc ... es/620023/

"To modern immunologists, the phenomenon is known as sterilizing immunity, the ability to “totally prevent infection,” Taia Wang, an immunologist at Stanford University, told me."

I brought this up because people like you are the reason for division in society, you literally have zero rational and are complete shill. Do your research and stop calling people idiots because they don't agree with you

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

But the polio vaccine didn't confer sterile immunity. It also did not completely eliminate transmission. It also had a >99% vax rate and required 5 or 6 shots. The Salk vaccine was developed in less time than the covid vaccines and used next to none of its predecessors as a basis for it's makeup.

Return to “Covid”