YVR Base Chair Recall

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

sportingrifle
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: YVR Base Chair Recall

Post by sportingrifle »

Fanblade....
Actually not a bad idea at all!

sportingrifle
---------- ADS -----------

eurotrash
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by eurotrash »

sportingrifle wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:08 pm So if, and I am just speculating, the recall vote fails, especially if it fails by more than 50%, what are the LEC councillors going to do? By rights they should all resign on mass. They started this whole deal because they couldn't work with the chair and vice chair. If the tribe speaks and keeps the chair and vice chair, they have to resign. But I bet they won't.
They couldn't work with the Chairs or the Chairs wouldn't work with them?

I wonder if they would be relieved to not have to work with that crew. After reading the Chairs' literature, I don't think they could lead the Girl Guides let alone be leaders for Canada's largest pilot group

Brutal brutal leadership backed up with horrendous results

crashpadcommute
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by crashpadcommute »

How does someone read Blake & Quinn's literature and not be scared shit.less that these guys are representatives of this pilot group and have a say in the pilot group's future??

They couldn't even bothered to write it themselves. 3rd person?!

:shock: :shock:

RVR6000
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by RVR6000 »

Have a look at the PBS forced out thread on the ac pilots forum, quite an eye-opener. If these two are not recalled then we can only blame ourselves for the contract we have.

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

What if a couple thousand pilots opted out of ACPA and requested a stop to paying union dues? You can do that right?

Lance rose
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Lance rose »

What if we had upper level managers on the MEC? It could easily go boot them off the security list all together or have them on the MEC to trade information and work togther.

Do you want a jam session or fighting?

RippleRock
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by RippleRock »

Lance rose wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:27 am What if we had upper level managers on the MEC? It could easily go boot them off the security list all together or have them on the MEC to trade information and work togther.

Do you want a jam session or fighting?
YA LETS JAM.

Maybe Management will let us be the first in the "burning building" to save the Corp......like we have always done. 10% less for Cargo? Hell lets JAM with Management and offer 20% less.

OMG. I don't wonder why we are such a friggin mess.

FWIW...there's a huge difference between "fighting" and holding your ground to prevent further WACON erosion. Our "slippery slope" has become a freefall. Problem is we have no parachute.

Lance rose
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Lance rose »

Speaking of jamming, it's going on right now. YVR, YWG YUL and McKay all jamming with management right now on what's app .

Perfect session on how to retake control of the Association, rocking it out to Styx, you know it's you babe.

BingBong
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by BingBong »

That family time he requested to avoid being recalled himself is really being well spent. And he’s being a little bitch in the forum. What a fucking moron.

dumpsterfire
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by dumpsterfire »

hithere wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:07 am When will the results of this recall vote be known?
The Dumpster Fire should receive some halon from the membership On Thursday when it is revealed how many voted for saying goodbye to the architects of a decade of horrific representation

Amazing some of the diehards that wave pom poms to this Dumpster Fire. They must be benefiting personally somehow. Only plausible explanation to supporting this Fire that makes 'Burning Man' look like a boy scout training camp

flyingfool
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by flyingfool »

BingBong wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 9:39 pm That family time he requested to avoid being recalled himself is really being well spent. And he’s being a little bitch in the forum. What a fucking moron.
It's great see McKay come out in support of Blake.

Two peas in a pod.

From one concession stand to another.

Montroyal
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Montroyal »

Its interesting to watch Dan in YUL push company narratives on his FB page without any official acpa comms on why we should not be compared to our flag carriers' brothers & sisters without any comparison to our own wages in the past. If we just matched inflation, we WOULD be comparable. Unfortunately the leaders under recall had their heads in the company's sandbox. No thoughts to make any friends outside the Maple Leafs press box.

"The new relationship" so to speak - Concessions after concessions.

I guess they forgot that they are supposed to LEAD this profession & pilot group by steady improvements not steady declines.

These old boys need to go back to the line. Full stop. And fly the line environment they created.

BingBong
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by BingBong »

Ah the king dipshit….can’t wait till they lower the boom on his sorry ass.

RippleRock
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by RippleRock »

When over 50% of the entire base want you GONE, you GO.

The numbers that want them gone were far and away higher than the vote they received to attain office in the first place.

Their true character of the Chair and Vice Chair are about to be revealed. Any guesses???

Montroyal
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Montroyal »

Just saw the results and despite my YUL Council talking out of their ass like usual and denouncing democracy...

YVR...Well done! :D

Over 2/3s of everyone who voted, voted for new Base Leadership

Hopefully these guys finally read the room and do the right thing and resign

RippleRock
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by RippleRock »

I wouldn't count on them leaving without a fuss. Look ay MM. Still whining and sniveling like a scorned prom date on the forum. What a baby. Same apples from the same colluding "self-rightous" tree.

Sour grapes can be very disruptive. Just a matter of how much they want to disrupt regular union business. They have no interest in assisting the Membership, so they will likely disrupt it as much as they can.

I'll bet it takes a crow-bar to pry them from their positions.

RippleRock
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by RippleRock »

Hilarious watching the DOUCHE call out the former Flight Safety chair on the forum. DT has more integrity in his little finger than the "other guys" entire body.

What a joke he is. So disrespectful and arrogant.

ReturnoftheMike
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ReturnoftheMike »

Nefarious Neanderthals,

I hope the membership sees this failure of a result and how it duly demonstrates the clear mandate of the YVR Great Leaders.

With 241 votes for Mao Blake and his reign of concessions out of a possible 912, this validates his rule with a commanding approval rating of 26.4%.

Hear, hear for the fully displaced King of the Cottage! May he continue his righteous governance to milk the membership to the last drop

eurotrash
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by eurotrash »

sportingrifle wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:08 pm So if, and I am just speculating, the recall vote fails, especially if it fails by more than 50%, what are the LEC councillors going to do? By rights they should all resign on mass. They started this whole deal because they couldn't work with the chair and vice chair. If the tribe speaks and keeps the chair and vice chair, they have to resign. But I bet they won't.
So have you emailed your base chairs asking them to resign yet?

68% of the voters want them gone. If they have any integrity at all they need to "return to the line"

Fanblade
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Fanblade »

ReturnoftheMike wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:36 pm Nefarious Neanderthals,

I hope the membership sees this failure of a result and how it duly demonstrates the clear mandate of the YVR Great Leaders.

With 241 votes for Mao Blake and his reign of concessions out of a possible 912, this validates his rule with a commanding approval rating of 26.4%.

Hear, hear for the fully displaced King of the Cottage! May he continue his righteous governance to milk the membership to the last drop
Lol

Return to “Air Canada”