Flight attendant WAWCONS

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Blueontop
Rank 6
Rank 6

Flight attendant WAWCONS

Post by Blueontop »

Hey everyone,

My wife is considering starting a new career as a FA, just wondering what she would be making and what she could expect for a schedule? Is it better to try and get AC or would WJ be just as comparable?

Also if someone has a pay structure they could post for either that would great! TIA
---------- ADS -----------

digits_
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Flight attendant WAWCONS

Post by digits_ »

There are some collective agreements on negotech: https://negotech.labour.gc.ca/cgi-bin/R ... ture=en-CA

As an AvCanada discussion grows longer:
-the probability of 'entitlement' being mentioned, approaches 1
-one will be accused of using bad airmanship
PeterParker
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Flight attendant WAWCONS

Post by PeterParker »

Blueontop wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:49 pm Hey everyone,

My wife is considering starting a new career as a FA, just wondering what she would be making and what she could expect for a schedule? Is it better to try and get AC or would WJ be just as comparable?

Also if someone has a pay structure they could post for either that would great! TIA
Sorry to be a damp squib but most FA pay I have seen from collective agreements tend to be very poor pay. Comparable to most First office pay but usually worse. The only difference being that at some point, most FOs are able to upgrade to a Captain and get relatively better pay. (only barely better)

Return to “Employment Forum”