Mandatory random COVID-19 testing RESUMES!

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Mandatory random COVID-19 testing RESUMES!

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

Guys.

If we test people for covid after they travel, this means that all the other people around them on the plane couldn't catch covid. It's retroactive miracle cure for covid spread.

As soon as you get the test, the DNA shedding releases into the atmosphere and specifically targets the exact replications of the variant linked to the host.

By bringing back testing we can reduce covid spread by about 30 percent and save about 5k lives per year in Canada. This is a small step in the big picture. We should bring back more testing in more places. The more DNA shedding taking place the more lives saved.
---------- ADS -----------

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

GhostRider6 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:52 am
DonTomas wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:47 am This guy sounds like a Liberal/CBC paid actor or maybe he’s just brainwashed beyond repair.

Either way, this shit’s getting old.

Moving on

Do you have a PPC? Do you have a medical? Are you a licensed pilot .

Do you have a RAIC?

This Vax is no different …your Vax cert means you aren’t going to transmit the virus to someone who is immunocompromised or grandma with cancer on the flight.

Do you refuse these things ?
Let’s see:

PPC-Basically 2 sim sessions
RAIC- An application form and a picture?
Medical-Basic medical, fill a form, answer some questions, pee in a cup, an EKG, read some letters on a chart, no needles involved.

None of the things you mentioned require me to inject an experimental drug into to my body. Another stupid non-sense comparison.

Also, all those items you mentioned were required for employment and continued employment. Nowhere in my contract says I have to be part of a medical experiment in order to continue to work.

Ok I get it, you’re retarded! I’m wasting time

Gotta go grill a ribeye

Byeee

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Please tell me you're not an airline pilot, Don.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

CpnCrunch wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:34 pm Please tell me you're not an airline pilot, Don.
Oh another Lemming :lol:

Now I need a drink

Salute

Mark Twain
J31
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by J31 »

DonTomas wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:21 pm Or the contents in the vials. Most so called “anti vaxers” are not real anti vaxxers as they have taken all the regular vaccines in the past, so I doubt they are afraid of a small needle all of the sudden. They just know the reason(s) why they should avoid this gene altering therapy, and frankly everyone should know by now…
Covid Vaccine is NOT gene altering therapy! It DOES NOT alter any of your genes.

Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna use a piece of genetic code from COVID-19 to prompt an immune response. Your immune system develops antibodies to prevent the virus from developing spikes that attach the virus to your cells. Therefore Covid 19 is usually not able to attach to your cells and replicate itself causing infection.

From the FDA

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol ... ne-therapy

Human gene therapy seeks to modify or manipulate the expression of a gene or to alter the biological properties of living cells for therapeutic use.

Vaccines stimulate the human body’s own protective immune responses so that, if a person is infected with a pathogen, the immune system can quickly prevent the infection from spreading within the body and causing disease. In this way, vaccines mimic natural infection but without actually causing the person to become sick.

For SARS-CoV-2, antibodies that bind to and block the spike protein on the virus’s surface are thought to be most important for protection from disease because the spike protein is what attaches to human cells, allowing the virus to enter our cells. Blocking this entrance prevents infection.

J31
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by J31 »

DonTomas wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:30 pm These shots don’t stop transmission.
Most vaccines do not completely prevent infection, but reduced infection also reduces the spread of the virus.

From Johns Hopkins University and Medicine

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/vaccines-faq

In general, most vaccines do not completely prevent infection but do prevent the infection from spreading within the body and from causing disease. Many vaccines can also prevent transmission, potentially leading to herd protection whereby unvaccinated people are protected from infection by the vaccinated people around them because they have less chance of exposure to the virus. We are still learning whether or not the current Covid-19 vaccines prevent transmission of SARS-CoV-2. It is likely they reduce the risk of virus transmission but probably not completely in everyone. This is one of the reasons why it will still be important for people to continue wearing masks and practicing physical distancing, even after being vaccinated.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

J31 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:40 pm
DonTomas wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:21 pm Or the contents in the vials. Most so called “anti vaxers” are not real anti vaxxers as they have taken all the regular vaccines in the past, so I doubt they are afraid of a small needle all of the sudden. They just know the reason(s) why they should avoid this gene altering therapy, and frankly everyone should know by now…
Covid Vaccine is NOT gene altering therapy! It DOES NOT alter any of your genes.

Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna use a piece of genetic code from COVID-19 to prompt an immune response. Your immune system develops antibodies to prevent the virus from developing spikes that attach the virus to your cells. Therefore Covid 19 is usually not able to attach to your cells and replicate itself causing infection.

From the FDA

Human gene therapy seeks to modify or manipulate the expression of a gene or to alter the biological properties of living cells for therapeutic use.

Vaccines stimulate the human body’s own protective immune responses so that, if a person is infected with a pathogen, the immune system can quickly prevent the infection from spreading within the body and causing disease. In this way, vaccines mimic natural infection but without actually causing the person to become sick.

For SARS-CoV-2, antibodies that bind to and block the spike protein on the virus’s surface are thought to be most important for protection from disease because the spike protein is what attaches to human cells, allowing the virus to enter our cells. Blocking this entrance prevents infection.

They also said that it stays in the injection site and that was a lie. A bio distribution study from Japan shows it spreading all over vital organs, including crossing the blood-brain barrier.

They also said if you take the shots you cannot get sick, and that was a lie.

They said it would prevent spread and that was a lie.

They also said, if you take the shots you won’t end up in the hospital and that was a lie.

They said if you take these shots you would not die, that was a lie.

They said if you take these shots we can get back to normal, that was also a lie.

What they are basically doing is making people’ body become spike protein factories. These spikes are pathogenic and toxic to humans. They destroy immune systems and target specific toll-like receptors and ACE-2 receptors, that’s why we are seeing un uptick in cancers and autoimmune disorders, shingles et al. Young people and healthy athletes are dying of heart attacks and strokes, they even have an overall
Increase in mortality that cannot be attributed to COVID-19, what could it be? What is the common denominator here?

I wouldn’t trust the FDA/CDC, they are a cartel for big pharma.

Now they wanna nail babies with this poison!

You say the shots help reduce illness? Great, let each taxpayer decide if they want to take a chance or ride it out and have their immune systems take care of it. That shouldn’t prevent you from putting food on the table. It’s medical dictatorship 101.

All my vaccinated family got sick after these shots including a sudden cancer, autoimmune disease, and damage to the nerves. They are always coughing and look like shit.

I don’t trust anything that can’t be questioned.

According to Joe Biden, it was gonna be a dark winter for the unvaccinated and guess what? That was a lie too.

Time to realize you have been duped.

Mark Twain
McKinley
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by McKinley »

DonTomas wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:42 pm

From the FDA

They also said that it stays in the injection site and that was a lie. A bio distribution study from Japan shows it spreading all over vital organs, including crossing the blood-brain barrier.

They also said if you take the shots you cannot get sick, and that was a lie.

They said it would prevent spread and that was a lie.

They also said, if you take the shots you won’t end up in the hospital and that was a lie.

They said if you take these shots you would not die, that was a lie.

They said if you take these shots we can get back to normal, that was also a lie.

What they are basically doing is making people’ body become spike protein factories. These spikes are pathogenic and toxic to humans. They destroy immune systems and target specific toll-like receptors and ACE-2 receptors, that’s why we are seeing un uptick in cancers and autoimmune disorders, shingles et al. Young people and healthy athletes are dying of heart attacks and strokes, they even have an overall
Increase in mortality that cannot be attributed to COVID-19, what could it be? What is the common denominator here?

I wouldn’t trust the FDA/CDC, they are a cartel for big pharma.

Now they wanna nail babies with this poison!

You say the shots help reduce illness? Great, let each taxpayer decide if they want to take a chance or ride it out and have their immune systems take care of it. That shouldn’t prevent you from putting food on the table. It’s medical dictatorship 101.

All my vaccinated family got sick after these shots including a sudden cancer, autoimmune disease, and damage to the nerves. They are always coughing and look like shit.

I don’t trust anything that can’t be questioned.

According to Joe Biden, it was gonna be a dark winter for the unvaccinated and guess what? That was a lie too.

Time to realize you have been duped.
You cannot reason against cognitive dissonance.

There’s a reason why women/ men leave DV shelters and go back to the abuser multiple times … cognitive dissonance.

A CBC whistleblower/ ex reporter has admitted the CBC is a “gaslighting / cognitive dissonance machine.”

It’s More palatable to face the reality that the “ anti-vaxers are batshit crazy” than the government / healthcare and system is doing something truly awful. It’s easier cognitively to believe that we’re crazy. It’ll be impossible for people reconcile the two realities.

Let’s look at the lockdown argument . “ we’re saving lives”

We’ll it’s been shown that lockdowns have killed an untold number of people and the damage to society was/ is massive. Two polar opposite realities.

Have you looked at Mattias Desmet’s work on mass formation psychosis ?

I’d stop trying to reason…

Back to the topic….

They’re trying to amp up the fear again to manufacture consent for the next bizarre round of restrictions. I’ll admit … it’s happening earlier than I thought. I figured we’d at least have until the fall before the fear machine got fired up again… I was wrong.

Some counties are planning on lockdowns.. my guess is the economy isn’t imploding fast enough.

J31
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by J31 »

DonTomas wrote: They also said if you take the shots you cannot get sick, and that was a lie.
Never was said! You are less likely to get sick.
DonTomas wrote: They said it would prevent spread and that was a lie.
Never was said! Vaccine would slow down the spread.
DonTomas wrote: They also said, if you take the shots you won’t end up in the hospital and that was a lie.
Never was said! You are less likely to end up in the hospital
DonTomas wrote: They said if you take these shots you would not die, that was a lie.
Never was said! You are less likely to get sick and die.
DonTomas wrote: They said if you take these shots we can get back to normal, that was also a lie.
Normal is a position on the bell curve. Life is always changing. "Normal" keeps changing. Since the dawn of time "Normal" has been changing.
DonTomas wrote: What they are basically doing is making people’ body become spike protein factories. These spikes are pathogenic and toxic to humans. They destroy immune systems and target specific toll-like receptors and ACE-2 receptors, that’s why we are seeing un uptick in cancers and autoimmune disorders, shingles et al. Young people and healthy athletes are dying of heart attacks and strokes, they even have an overall
Not sure where that is coming from. The mRNA vaccine stimulates the body to create antibodies that destroys the spike protein on the Covid 19 virus. This makes it more difficult for the Covid 19 virus to attack cells in the body.

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/ ... -mrna.html

You have a lot of comments, but are short on evidence. Sure, question things, but back it up with solid evidence.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALi ... 20&bih=937

Doses given 12.2B
Fully vaccinated 4.84B
62.1% % of population fully vaccinated

Lot of data from Covid vaccination.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Last edited by DonTomas on Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark Twain
BigQ
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by BigQ »

From the FDA

You, sir, are incorrect. Researchers from Sweden have shown that the MRNA alters dna in the liver:

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

And if it does it in the liver, how much do you want to bet that it happens elsewhere? We know that the lipid nanoparticles concentrate in parts of the body that are naturally high in fats (brain, liver, reproductive organs, etc). You wanna tell me that a foreign substance can enter and concentrate in specific body parts without affecting it at all? At the very least, it should elicit an immune response in the form of inflammation.

geodoc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by geodoc »

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

And who fact checks the fact checkers?

Mark Twain
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

DonTomas wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:25 pm And who fact checks the fact checkers?
You can easily fact check yourself if you have a few brain cells to rub together.

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by rigpiggy »

It is easier to convince someone of a lie, than to convince them that they were duped by a lie.

The Branch Covidians will drink the koolaid, go ahead, just don't ask me to join you.

BTD
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by BTD »

DonTomas wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:25 pm And who fact checks the fact checkers?
Coast Guard?

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

DonTomas wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:55 pm https://rumble.com/v10f0q0-horrifying-t ... n-on-.html

https://rumble.com/v14dogh-the-experime ... alone.html

https://rumble.com/v18klt9-june-15-2022.html

https://rumble.com/v19lmrz-birx-biden-a ... p-cov.html

https://rumble.com/v11lqo7-human-spike- ... ing-g.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FoaJWaFJoyh8/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jxkctNlOQhwi/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/g1IfHVKr17Bx/

https://rumble.com/v117rzg-rochelle-wal ... -sick.html

https://rumble.com/vnprrw-video-clowns- ... ffect.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LxT13yXYeUy4/

https://rumble.com/v17tzkm-dr.-ryan-col ... lt-de.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q942KYUA8j5F/

Anyway, got literally thousands and thousands more
Links and if I had the time and patience to search for all of it I would, but have to go through 4000+ Videos and documents saved to my phone and at the end it won’t do much because many will still defend the narrative.
Rumble.com --> Right wing disinformation platform that promotes conspiracy theories, manipulated videos and general violent hate filled garbage.

Nice place to dig crap yes :roll:

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Yeah because CBC ain’t gonna tell you the truth bud, sorry to have to break it to you.

Mark Twain
mmm..bacon
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by mmm..bacon »

I'm not sure that I see the sinister conspiracy here?
Random selection, complete at home or pharmacy within 24 hours, no suggestion of any sanctions for testing positive, and the government gets info on new strains of C19.

I'd argue that since the whole thing was started by travel spread from other countries, it would be nice to get even a few days' warning of a new strain of the virus.
IIRC, the Spanish Flu of ~100 yeas ago did the rounds one year during flu season, and then mutated and came back in its more virulent strain the next year.

Everything has an end, except a sausage, which has two!

Return to “Covid”