New Covid Lockdowns coming?

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

New Covid Lockdowns coming?

Post by rookiepilot »

Disguising the real reason:

Energy lockdowns.

We’ll see. Give this post 6-9 months.....
---------- ADS -----------

digits_
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: New Covid Lockdowns coming?

Post by digits_ »

rookiepilot wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:18 pm Disguising the real reason:

Energy lockdowns.

We’ll see. Give this post 6-9 months.....
I appreciate the timeline on your prediction.

Not sure what the actual reason would be, but I do fear some more nasty lockdowns are coming. I do anticipate less compliance though, and possibly more violent versions of the freedom protests.

As an AvCanada discussion grows longer:
-the probability of 'entitlement' being mentioned, approaches 1
-one will be accused of using bad airmanship
mmm..bacon
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by mmm..bacon »

What, exactly, is an energy lockdown? Who would it benefit, and why?

Everything has an end, except a sausage, which has two!
rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

mmm..bacon wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:02 am What, exactly, is an energy lockdown? Who would it benefit, and why?
You’re right.

I made it up.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

Climate lockdowns, more variants, increased testing, more shots, cyberattacks, new pandemics..

It’s all by design and planned. I know, I know
i will be called all kinds of shit here.

Hopefully most of you have figured out the pattern by now, it’s not hard to see.

The lefties will hate this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GD_cdkKDYWc

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

mmm..bacon wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:02 am What, exactly, is an energy lockdown? Who would it benefit, and why?
The WEF, Greenpeace etc are all organizations that believe the world population is to large. They want to implement policies that work towards reducing populations and make it difficult to use energy.

Looks at aviation. Calling for reductions in daily passenger counts they want to make it difficult to travel, or so inconvenient its not worth the vacation.

They also love abortion. They want as many babies aborted as possible also reducing populations. Look at how many countries could not support their population base without immigration. They want it to be to expensive to have children.

This is all by design. You really think we need more covid lockdowns? As long as enough dummies keep going along with these things will continue. It's hilarious because everywhere I go everyone is maskless and living like normal not giving a shit about this mild covid disease. But they will do a little media pump in a few months and have everyone convinced we have to do x of people will die. I think we will absolutely see restrictions back in air travel. It's to easy for them.

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
digits_
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by digits_ »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:02 am
The WEF, Greenpeace etc are all organizations that believe the world population is to large. They want to implement policies that work towards reducing populations and make it difficult to use energy.

Looks at aviation. Calling for reductions in daily passenger counts they want to make it difficult to travel, or so inconvenient its not worth the vacation.

They also love abortion. They want as many babies aborted as possible also reducing populations. Look at how many countries could not support their population base without immigration. They want it to be to expensive to have children.

This is all by design. You really think we need more covid lockdowns? As long as enough dummies keep going along with these things will continue. It's hilarious because everywhere I go everyone is maskless and living like normal not giving a shit about this mild covid disease. But they will do a little media pump in a few months and have everyone convinced we have to do x of people will die. I think we will absolutely see restrictions back in air travel. It's to easy for them.
I think this is the first conspiracy theory ever where Greenpeace is having some sort of effect on global events. Neat!

As an AvCanada discussion grows longer:
-the probability of 'entitlement' being mentioned, approaches 1
-one will be accused of using bad airmanship
Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:02 am

You finally felt comfortable enough to reveal the exact amount of batshitness you’ve stored up for the last couple of years. Bravo on coming out 👏

flyndad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by flyndad »

At a guess, new Government fast approaching.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

flyndad wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:19 pm At a guess, new Government fast approaching.
Didn't we just have an election last year?

BigQ
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by BigQ »

CpnCrunch wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:34 pm
flyndad wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:19 pm At a guess, new Government fast approaching.
Don't discount the cornered animal's trashing around in self-defense.

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

BigQ wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:48 pm
Which animal?

flyndad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by flyndad »

Yes, we had a recent election, a complete waste of Canadian taxpayer's money. Not too sure what you are asking, but the Libtards would probably be wise to drop Trudy.

DonTomas
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DonTomas »

flyndad wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:51 pm Yes, we had a recent election, a complete waste of Canadian taxpayer's money. Not too sure what you are asking, but the Libtards would probably be wise to drop Trudy.
True, but what alternatives do we have? If they install Freeland there, she will be 100 times worse than Trudope.

Conservatives? They have shown their true colours too. All self serving, most of them are not even close to right wingers.

Pierre is just an opportunist, while I would like to believe the stuff he says, I don’t have a good feeling about him either. Hope Im wrong cause we need change urgently.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mark Twain
WellThatAgedWell
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by WellThatAgedWell »

Aviatard wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:07 pm You finally felt comfortable enough to reveal the exact amount of batshitness you’ve stored up for the last couple of years. Bravo on coming out 👏
Greenpeace has infiltrated westjet.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/family-spend ... -1.5992218

This is a perfect cover for the climate action plan. If you can’t price people out just make their life so shit while travelling that they will never book again. :lol:

Two years of posts that aged like a fine cheddar.
Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

WellThatAgedWell wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:20 pm
Aviatard wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:07 pm You finally felt comfortable enough to reveal the exact amount of batshitness you’ve stored up for the last couple of years. Bravo on coming out 👏
Greenpeace has infiltrated westjet.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/family-spend ... -1.5992218

This is a perfect cover for the climate action plan. If you can’t price people out just make their life so shit while travelling that they will never book again. :lol:
I don’t think you can always assume some nefarious evil plan is at work when simple incompetence can explain it.

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

Not being paranoid Image nobody watching you.

BigQ
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by BigQ »

CpnCrunch wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:17 pm
BigQ wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:48 pm

Which animal?
The libtard

Return to “Covid”