Keith D’Mello

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Dronepiper
Rank 4
Rank 4

Keith D’Mello

Post by Dronepiper »

How did this guy get a job at AC??? Yes I am name dropping, but he literally just spammed AvCanada this morning with 14 (Yes you read that right) separate cringy posts that link to his personal youtube channel with his own name. :roll: :roll:
---------- ADS -----------

negative_g
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Keith D’Mello

Post by negative_g »

Last edited by negative_g on Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
MOAB
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by MOAB »

Dude is cringe indeed

daedalusx
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by daedalusx »

My fav was when he made a YouTube video explaining why as a Jazz Capt he didn’t want to go to Air Canada. Video that was promptly deleted before his interview.

If this guy can make it to big Red, well I guess it’s good news for those at Jazz that were worried about the flow.

Oh I guess he also shills his interview prep course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In twenty years time when your kids ask how you got into flying you want to be able to say "work and determination" not "I just kept taking money from your grandparents for type ratings until someone was stupid enough to give me a job"
fish4life
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by fish4life »

Best thing you can do is click on his video then promptly thumbs down it and close the video it will crush him on the YouTube algorithm

daedalusx
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by daedalusx »

fish4life wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:12 pm Best thing you can do is click on his video then promptly thumbs down it and close the video it will crush him on the YouTube algorithm
I can’t even bear to see his fucking face that I coded a python script with the Google/YT API and bearer token to down thumb his dumb garbage.

In twenty years time when your kids ask how you got into flying you want to be able to say "work and determination" not "I just kept taking money from your grandparents for type ratings until someone was stupid enough to give me a job"
Vsquared
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Vsquared »

Is that the guy that's open about paying for his own CRJ type rating?

Dias
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dias »

You know why.

PilotDAR
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by PilotDAR »

From my observations in aviation, those few pilots who say "look at me, look at me, listen to me, I can tell you everything!" are usually those to whom wise pilots pay less attention! This fellow seems to keep attempting to inject himself into aviation social media, and appears to be poorly received at each attempt. His name is memorable, though not in a good way....

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

Lobsters.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Bede »

photofly wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:10 amLobsters.
Lol. I saw what you just did there.

thepoors
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by thepoors »

Dronepiper wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:20 am How did this guy get a job at AC??? Yes I am name dropping, but he literally just spammed AvCanada this morning with 14 (Yes you read that right) separate cringy posts that link to his personal youtube channel with his own name. :roll: :roll:
It says a lot about the state of AC hiring right now... Imagine having this twat as a sim partner.

But think about it, he's probably great at spouting the kind of brown-nosing bullshit dumb HR people love to hear, plus they get to check the diversity hire box. Why anyone would want this moron representing their company is beyond me though.

Hangry
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Hangry »

photofly wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:10 amLobsters.
Crabs. Not Lobsters.

Return to “General Comments”