OMG! Air Transat salary leaked to the public

Discuss topics related to Air Transat.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: OMG! Air Transat salary leaked to the public

Post by DanWEC »

The contract is public knowledge, much like the industry's opinion of you.
---------- ADS -----------

Dronepiper
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Dronepiper »

Keith D’mello…..you have to stop spamming AvCanada. I thought Flair was the cringe post of the day, but you just topped that.

Trying to promote your own videos on AvCanada by saying:

“OMG! Air Transat Salary Leaked” and then showing a link to one of your own youtube videos is soooo cringy and barf worthy.

I said the same thing on the flair post: Reminds me of those those stupid ads you see on the sides of p@rn sites…..

negative_g
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by negative_g »

Newbies, ignore this guy. Don't waste your money. You're better off networking and getting information for FREE. Many pilots like myself help many people out every year, mentoring, resume building and career advice. FOR FREE. Networking will get you a lot further in this industry than paying a Jr AC FO with SIX TYPE RATINGS $100.

negative_g
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by negative_g »

DanWEC wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:12 am The contract is public knowledge, much like the industry's opinion of you.
:lol:

Canadaflyer46
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Canadaflyer46 »

What’s even more amazing is he has a senior, well respected AC captain endorsing him according to his website and YouTube comments.

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by DanWEC »

I see all the links have been removed as he was just spamming.

What a reputation to have made for himself, and these fluffy personality-trashing forum posts aren't even the ones to cement it for those who really matter in the industry-

I don't follow him on LinkedIn but came across a post he created in which he spouted that both glider and float ratings were a total waste of time for airline-bound aspiring pilots.
A throng of highly experienced, non-anonymous pilots from around the world didn't hold back in their comments, and rightfully so. It seems he believes this whole pilot hiring/interview thing is just a game, and completely disregards the gravity of the underlying position. So, you don't have to be on Avcanada to know what kind of professional reputation he's made with that thought process. I personally can't believe he's still doing it in the face of what everyone is telling him.

Return to “Air Transat”