MEC update

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: MEC update

Post by altiplano »

Ratherbe still on full time displacement at the cottage...

Old guard MM, DC, BM, and their pals now on the outside only able to toss air and insults. Their own track records are of failed leadership and representation. Complicit in degrading the working conditions and earnings of a GENERATION of pilots in this country. I wish you all a lonely lonely career, the only companionship I suspect you'll find will be in the brothels in Beijing.

It isn't the "vocal minority" anymore. It's 80% and growing that have woke up to what your way has done to the job and those that follow. We see the scorched earth you've left, one step at a time on up the list. First the 320/NB rates, pay group, lost pension, LCC, cargo, on and on.

Your mantra: "Don't worry, this won't affect us."

You have zero credibility.

It's not going to be easy, but finally this group is united in doing what it takes to achieve real gains and restoring this profession.
---------- ADS -----------

SportingRifle.
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: MEC update

Post by SportingRifle. »

altiplano wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:13 am Ratherbe still on full time displacement at the cottage...

Old guard MM, DC, BM, and their pals now on the outside only able to toss air and insults. Their own track records are of failed leadership and representation. Complicit in degrading the working conditions and earnings of a GENERATION of pilots in this country. I wish you all a lonely lonely career, the only companionship I suspect you'll find will be in the brothels in Beijing.

It isn't the "vocal minority" anymore. It's 80% and growing that have woke up to what your way has done to the job and those that follow. We see the scorched earth you've left, one step at a time on up the list. First the 320/NB rates, pay group, lost pension, LCC, cargo, on and on.

Your mantra: "Don't worry, this won't affect us."

You have zero credibility.

It's not going to be easy, but finally this group is united in doing what it takes to achieve real gains and restoring this profession.
Hear! Hear!

I can't believe I endorsed the fully displaced cottage commanders that were the architects of a decade of concessions

I'm willing to admit my mistakes in hopes of a better future

Pilots - unite!
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Air Canada”