Hiring Min Hours

Discuss topics related to Sunwing.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

lowoleo22
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hiring Min Hours

Post by lowoleo22 »

I heard a rumor that flight instructors with 1500hrs are getting calls. Anyone able to verify this?
---------- ADS -----------

safetyfirst123
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Hiring Min Hours

Post by safetyfirst123 »

lowoleo22 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:39 pm I heard a rumor that flight instructors with 1500hrs are getting calls. Anyone able to verify this?
That much? There are numerous new hires with less than 1,000 hours, and I'm not including those from the cadet program. Sunwing is literally the airline where if you have a pulse and a CPL, you should apply. They've scraped the bottom of the barrel, but it can still prove to be a good opportunity.

MaxAuto
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Hiring Min Hours

Post by MaxAuto »

safetyfirst123 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:38 am
lowoleo22 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:39 pm I heard a rumor that flight instructors with 1500hrs are getting calls. Anyone able to verify this?
That much? There are numerous new hires with less than 1,000 hours, and I'm not including those from the cadet program. Sunwing is literally the airline where if you have a pulse and a CPL, you should apply. They've scraped the bottom of the barrel, but it can still prove to be a good opportunity.

All the 1500 hours guys I know at Sunwing that were hired in the pass were instructors at the schools with cadet programs.

They're all sharp pilots. Some sharper than some of the experience ones who have thounsands of hour on transport category aircraft. They learn quick and soak it up like a spung.

Return to “Sunwing”