The Pilot Project Podcast launching now

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

PodPilotProject
Rank 0
Rank 0

The Pilot Project Podcast launching now

Post by PodPilotProject »

Hello all! I'm launching a new podcast, "The Pilot Project Podcast". I've been in the RCAF for 16 years, and am an Aurora guy. I've also written my ATPL exams, thanks to help on this site - although I probably won't ever use them (more on that, later).

My show has three main goals - to inspire new pilots (Air Cadets etc), and help them succeed in the aspirations. To help pilots that are currently in the training system to succeed and to learn what aircraft they may want to fly in the RCAF. And finally, to give Canadians a peek into the world of being a pilot in the RCAF.

I certainly don't consider myself some paragon of aviation excellence, although I try my best. Instead, I sit down with pilots from every airframe we have in the RCAF and learn what life has been like for them on those airframes and what they think some of the keys to success are.

This podcast has served as a creative outlet for my as I deal with my recent PTSD diagnosis, which has currently put a stop to my flying and possibly my Air Force career (health comes first, I'm at peace with that if necessary). I do hope to fly privately again, hopefully.

Anyhow. I submit my podcast to you to check out, if you're so inclined. You can listen to it wherever you get your podcasts (although Google is dragging its feet verifying it, so it's still being processed on Google podcasts). All the details are in my signature block for social media (where I post promo reels and cool photos/videos aircrew send in) and the website which will link you to episodes.

Currently we have one 6 minute trailer episode out, our first full-length episode discussing Phase I flight training releases tomorrow.

I humbly ask that if you enjoy it, you subscribe and share it with anyone you know who may be interested.

Here is a promo reel for the first episode.

Thanks for your time!

Bryan
---------- ADS -----------

The Pilot Project Podcast
Listen on your favourite platform
Facebook, Instagram
@podpilotproject on Tiktok and Twitter
PodPilotProject
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: The Pilot Project Podcast launching now

Also, if anyone here is ex/current RCAF and has a good, short story about being deployed at Christmas, reach out! We're recording a special Christmas episode.

Facebook, Instagram
flyingcanuck
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by flyingcanuck »

Cool, good luck! I'd listen when it's out. The back ground music on the intro made it hard to hear you fyi.

PodPilotProject
Rank 0
Rank 0

flyingcanuck wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:36 am Cool, good luck! I'd listen when it's out. The back ground music on the intro made it hard to hear you fyi.
Thanks for the input! yeah, I'm new to it all, the second one was, I think, better balanced. It's out now - the trailer and episode 1. You can get them wherever you get your podcasts (except google, which takes longer to approve new shows). Thanks again for the input - always looking to improve.

Facebook, Instagram

Return to “General Comments”