12 HOURS.....really?

Discuss topics relating to airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

rando
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: 12 HOURS.....really?

Post by rando »

Aviatard I found this and it made me upset. Justin won't be mandating masks, he said it won't be effective. I think Justin is falling off the deepend and becoming a conservative republican Trump lover.

Why is it more people are becoming anti science and saying masks don't work? I have been masking for years now saving lives and now our leader is switching sides. We need a new leader who will follow science and not be a trumpitard. We need krusty commiland to lead us and make Canada great again!
Screenshot_20221224-100324.png
Screenshot_20221224-100324.png (538.02 KiB) Viewed 1810 times
---------- ADS -----------

rigpiggy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by rigpiggy »

That is what he said first time around

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Don’t worry there’s enough double maskers and N95ers out there to help keep me safe and flatten the curve. :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
newlygrounded
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by newlygrounded »

Inverted2 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:54 pm
‘Bob’ wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:15 pm You sound like a baby boomer who just randomly re posts something on Facebook because if you saw it on the internet it must be true.

Who said the busses weren’t charged? Why would a bus that only drives airside with access to electricity be dead?

The busses probably couldn’t move regardless of propulsion because of the snow… but iTs An ElEcTrIc BuS sO iT mUsT hAvE bEeN dEaD… lEt Me TuRn ThIs InTo A pOlItIcAl TiRaDe!1!1!1!!!!

Like the people who say that EVs are useless without electricity.. ironically not realizing that gas pumps don’t work without electricity either.
Enjoy your electric car then. :lol:

Are you speaking on behalf of your boyfriend Justin?
Is this a pilot forum or a place 4th graders hang out when their parents aren't watching?

spend some time with your families rather than arguing about people who live in your head rent free.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

rando wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:13 am Aviatard I found this and it made me upset. Justin won't be mandating masks, he said it won't be effective.
Who knew you’d be so easily triggered? Also he did not say that. You’re only 1.9% effective at reading comprehension.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

rando wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:13 am Aviatard I found this and it made me upset. Justin won't be mandating masks, he said it won't be effective. I think Justin is falling off the deepend and becoming a conservative republican Trump lover.

Why is it more people are becoming anti science and saying masks don't work? I have been masking for years now saving lives and now our leader is switching sides. We need a new leader who will follow science and not be a trumpitard. We need krusty commiland to lead us and make Canada great again!
Screenshot_20221224-100324.png
Look at that picture of him. He’s probably thinking: I put bread in the toaster and toast comes out. But how? :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
flyer 1492
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by flyer 1492 »

Inverted2 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:36 pm
fish4life wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:17 pm Airport ran out of de-ice fluid, also apparently a bunch of the busses that transport passengers that can’t get to a gate from remote parking died because their moronically were electric only and not diesel / gas powered so they had to go charge.
Electric busses. Lol!

Now our dictator government is mandating that 20% of all vehicles sold in 2025 must be electric. Did they blame the storm on climate change yet? :lol:
The Gov. of New York state did it for him. He was way too busy vacationing in Jamaica.

billhill
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by billhill »

You sound like a baby boomer who just randomly re posts something on Facebook because if you saw it on the internet it must be true.

Who said the busses weren’t charged? Why would a bus that only drives airside with access to electricity be dead?

The busses probably couldn’t move regardless of propulsion because of the snow… but iTs An ElEcTrIc BuS sO iT mUsT hAvE bEeN dEaD… lEt Me TuRn ThIs InTo A pOlItIcAl TiRaDe!1!1!1!!!!

Like the people who say that EVs are useless without electricity.. ironically not realizing that gas pumps don’t work without electricity either.
Wow this is hilarious. Canada cannot function because of winter. Something new I suppose. Must be climate change. Anyhoooows ever heard of jerry cans?? How about slip tanks? Worked perfectly fine for over 100 years. Will be working fine 100 years from now.

newlygrounded
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by newlygrounded »

billhill wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:23 pm
You sound like a baby boomer who just randomly re posts something on Facebook because if you saw it on the internet it must be true.

Wow this is hilarious. Canada cannot function because of winter. Something new I suppose. Must be climate change. Anyhoooows ever heard of jerry cans?? How about slip tanks? Worked perfectly fine for over 100 years. Will be working fine 100 years from now.
Nothing is impossible but many things are impractical, did you ignore the entire point about the snow blocking the bus? YVR clearly didn't find it practical to have more than a certain amount of snow clearing capacity, it probably didn't help it was the holidays either.

Return to “General Airline Industry Comments”