job application status question

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

lysistratarex
Rank 0
Rank 0

job application status question

Post by lysistratarex »

Hi folks,

So I did the FEAST last summer and unfortunately didn't make it. From what I recall from someone's post, I thought then my job application status would change from "assessment" to something else or go to inactive. However, I checked recently and it still shows "assessment", and another job status shows "review". Anyone knows why that is and what does it mean? Do I still have a chance? Any help will be highly appreciated!
---------- ADS -----------

bb9999
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: job application status question

Post by bb9999 »

What do you mean you didn't make it. Did you fail feast or did you not get an invite to the bootcamp/interview.

if you failed feast then you would not be reconsidered. If you just didn't make the top candidate pool then you can still be considered.

lysistratarex
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by lysistratarex »

bb9999 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:00 pm What do you mean you didn't make it. Did you fail feast or did you not get an invite to the bootcamp/interview.

if you failed feast then you would not be reconsidered. If you just didn't make the top candidate pool then you can still be considered.
Yes, I did not pass the FEAST and that's why I am confused about. I thought I wouldn't be considered but why job status still showing as "assessment" and another showing as "review".

Andolf
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Andolf »

If you received an email saying you didn't meet the requirement for either stream (ATC or FSS) then they won't be moving forward with you. I think you can reply 3 years from that date.
They may just be delayed in updating your candidate status in workday.

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”