Parked aircraft

Discuss topics relating to Jazz Aviation LP.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

CaptDukeNukem
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Parked aircraft

Post by CaptDukeNukem »

Heard rumors that half the E1s are parked due to lack of crew. Any truth to this? Anyone got guesstimates for parked aircraft across the country?
---------- ADS -----------

QKZXKV
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Parked aircraft

Post by QKZXKV »

Nothing that crazy....

A few from each type most likely for MTC cycles.

https://www.planespotters.net/airline/Jazz-Air

These guys keep a real detailed record of what's active and what isn't. One of the 175s is currently getting its new coat of paint I believe.

rudder
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rudder »

QKZXKV wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:13 pm Nothing that crazy....

These guys keep a real detailed record of what's active and what isn't. One of the 175s is currently getting its new coat of paint I believe.
The reality is that every fleet at Jazz is partially ‘parked’ due to reduced daily airframe utilization related to pilot staffing shortages.

That may or may not result in the actual ‘fleet’ (fins) being reduced depending on whether staffing can be augmented and maintained.

QKZXKV
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by QKZXKV »

rudder wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:24 pm

The reality is that every fleet at Jazz is partially ‘parked’ due to reduced daily airframe utilization related to pilot staffing shortages.

That may or may not result in the actual ‘fleet’ (fins) being reduced depending on whether staffing can be augmented and maintained.
I was waiting for the famous "you're wrong" from rudder LOL!

Information from my link still stands... The aircraft parked are parked... and the ones not flying are or have flown in the last couple days thanks to quick consult from FR24.

Insert shrug here:___________

rudder
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rudder »

QKZXKV wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:27 pm

Information from my link still stands... The aircraft parked are parked... and the ones not flying are or have flown in the last couple days thanks to quick consult from FR24.

No disagreement here :-)

Anytime that a fleet is not being utilized to its daily/weekly/monthly maximum - it means ‘parked’.

QKZXKV
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by QKZXKV »

rudder wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:30 pm
QKZXKV wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:27 pm

No disagreement here :-)

Anytime that a fleet is not being utilized to its daily/weekly/monthly maximum - it means ‘parked’.
Just teasing on my part with that first bit Rudder :D

Return to “Jazz Aviation LP - Air Canada Express”