Encore hiring process

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Yowdriver
Rank 1
Rank 1

Encore hiring process

Post by Yowdriver »

Hey guys,

I know things changed since covid and their hiring process isn’t the same.

Anyone have any info on how long before your status changes from “ in process “ to get a call? ( under 1,000)

Also is there any in-person interviews anymore or is it all switched to online now

Thanks in advance guys!

Emilio
---------- ADS -----------

a2btrail
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Encore hiring process

Post by a2btrail »

Yowdriver wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:38 pm Hey guys,

I know things changed since covid and their hiring process isn’t the same.

Anyone have any info on how long before your status changes from “ in process “ to get a call? ( under 1,000)

Also is there any in-person interviews anymore or is it all switched to online now

Thanks in advance guys!

Emilio
Stay away from Encore and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD2ZUoEVug8&t=15s

wing'd
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by wing'd »

I heard no more in person

Scilly
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Scilly »

You initially get a Hirevue request, 5 questions about experience and why Encore ect., that you record and submit. After about 8 days I got a follow up interview request with a information package. TT 1000 with an internal WJ referral. Decided not to continue with the process, I got a way better offer flying a King Air. :smt040

CaptDukeNukem
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by CaptDukeNukem »

Scilly wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:34 am You initially get a Hirevue request, 5 questions about experience and why Encore ect., that you record and submit. After about 8 days I got a follow up interview request with a information package. TT 1000 with an internal WJ referral. Decided not to continue with the process, I got a way better offer flying a King Air. :smt040
Good for you my friend. I love hearing people turning down offers from 705s cuz their work conditions are terrible. We all owe you a beer.

Canpilot7
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Canpilot7 »

The growth in quality king air jobs is such a pleasant part of the current job market. Love to see it!

Shouldn't just be good jobs in a couple big cities. This ensures that - congrats!

Yowdriver
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Yowdriver »

Scilly wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:34 am You initially get a Hirevue request, 5 questions about experience and why Encore ect., that you record and submit. After about 8 days I got a follow up interview request with a information package. TT 1000 with an internal WJ referral. Decided not to continue with the process, I got a way better offer flying a King Air. :smt040

Hell yeah! Good for you, keep standard up!

Wish I could do the same but I’m kinda in a bad spot and that’s all I can get which would make sense given my personal situation.

But honestly respect! If more people did that we could change the game, hope I can contribute to that later

Return to “WestJet”