Italian Aerobatic Team

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

wan2fly99
Rank 4
Rank 4

Italian Aerobatic Team

Post by wan2fly99 »

The Frecci Tricolori have been the subject of murmuring around the airshow circuit in recent months, as fans and audiences look forward to the upcoming season. The Italian military okayed the team's travel to North America, and the first round of dates have been published in the wake of the International Council of Air Shows. It will be the team's first visit to North America in over 30 years, making their appearance a novel addition for most young fans.

The roster for June, July, and August will include Canadian appearances at the Spectacle Aerien International de Bagotville, CFB Trenton Airshow, and Cold Lake Airshow. American dates will see the Tricolori show at the Los Angeles Airshow, California Capitol Airshow, Milwaukee Air & Water Show, Rochester International, and the New York Air Show.

They are one of the best
---------- ADS -----------

lownslow
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Italian Aerobatic Team

Post by lownslow »

wan2fly99 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:57 amIt will be the team's first visit to North America in over 30 years
Am I that old? I have a poster for their inclusion in the London Airshow somewhere.

5x5
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Italian Aerobatic Team

Post by 5x5 »

Surprised they aren't booked at Oshkosh as it would seem to be a natural. Oh well, may have to go to Cold Lake for the day and see them there.

Being stupid around airplanes is a capital offence and nature is a hanging judge!

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”
Mark Twain

Return to “General Comments”