ATO course

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
Ashfaq
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:08 pm

ATO course

Post by Ashfaq »

I was graduated from TC approved program with 18 month accreditation towards CAT M back in 2000 from Canadore College Nort bay Ontario Canada. (Aviation technician Aircraft maintenance pogrom)
I got a job overseas and have been working with an airline.
Now I am back. I have a question do I have to write only my CARs exam or all 4 exams .
---------- ADS -----------
 
Pacqing
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 305
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: ATO course

Post by Pacqing »

I'd contact your nearest TC office and have a chat with someone. Good luck with that. (getting hold of someone)
---------- ADS -----------
 
Pacqing
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 305
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: ATO course

Post by Pacqing »

Pacqing wrote: ↑Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:15 pm I'd contact your nearest TC office and have a chat with someone. Good luck with that. (getting hold of someone)
By chance was Murray -- forget last name, one of your instructors.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Pacqing
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 305
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: ATO course

Post by Pacqing »

Pacqing wrote: ↑Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:17 pm
Pacqing wrote: ↑Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:15 pm I'd contact your nearest TC office and have a chat with someone. Good luck with that. (getting hold of someone)
By chance was Murray -- forget last name, one of your instructors.
Murray Peterson.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”