21 pilot engineer

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Post Reply
flyingspanner
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:41 am
Location: yyc

21 pilot engineer

Post by flyingspanner »

Hey:

Well like most of the pilots out there I'm also looking for a job. I have my AME M2 licence, and my commercial, I'm 21 so I'm quite liquid, I'm debating whether or not to get my multi-IFR right now, I'm just scared that I won't get a job b/f my ratings expire. If anyone has any info on a position or info for me on whether or not I shoud get my multi-IFR, that would be much appreciated.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Employment Forum”