AME Work in Toronto?

Got a hot employment or interview tip to help a fellow aviator find a job or looking for a little job advice place your posting here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Post Reply
Kiwi Sumpy
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:44 pm
Location: Toronto

AME Work in Toronto?

Post by Kiwi Sumpy »

I'm currently based in Toronto and here for about six months.

I am a Licensed AME mechanic from NZ, and looking for any aircraft or airport related work in the Toronto area. I have emailed my Resume to many of the airlines here but not getting any response. Does anyone have any ideas to where I could or should look for temp/contract work?

Thanks! :D
---------- ADS -----------
 
Daryn McConnell
Toronto
Canada
Ph 416 839 6054
flyingspanner
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:41 am
Location: yyc

Jobs

Post by flyingspanner »

Hey:

You should check out http://www.climbto350.com, theres a new listing looking for tech.s in Eastern Canada, not sure exactly where, but it might be worth checking out
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Employment Forum”