Osprey Wings?

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
slowgoingho
Rank 0
Rank 0
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:07 am

Osprey Wings?

Post by slowgoingho »

I am just looking for information on a float plane company in Saskatchewan called Osprey Wings. I have heard good things about the equipment that they fly and how the employees are treated. Do they have a website or are there any contact numbers?

Thanks.
---------- ADS -----------
 
User avatar
185_guy
Rank 6
Rank 6
Posts: 443
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: Where my skidoo broke down

Post by 185_guy »

I called them about a month ago, nice guy to talk with.
Gary Thompson was the fellow i spoke with.
306-635-2112

I could not find a web page for them, but i dont have much patience when it comes to searching the internet.

Good Luck
---------- ADS -----------
 
phillyfan
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:22 pm

Post by phillyfan »

Address: BOX 990
LA RONGE , SASKATCHEWAN
S0J 1L0

Phone: (306) 635-2112
Fax: (306) 635-2116
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”