My great experience on AC - Monday, April 30

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
Johnny
Rank 4
Rank 4
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: Toronto

My great experience on AC - Monday, April 30

Post by Johnny »

To the crew of AC 510 from ORD to YYZ on Monday, April 30:

I don't normally enjoy airline travel, but my experience on your Embraer yesterday was so positive I want to thank you.

The cabin crew was professional and presentable and was able to say and do everything they had to without being in my face about it. Your aircraft was spotless for boarding despite having arrived a few minutes late and been pushed through a quick turn in order to minimize departure delay.

The contrast between my Air Canada flight and my preceding United flight was like night-and-day.

If there is anywhere I can formally send my comments to AC to thank you and them for a job well done, please let me know, either here or by PM.

Again, thanks. I'll fly with you guys again!

J
---------- ADS -----------
 
MacDoo
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:04 pm
Location: Trahna

Post by MacDoo »

Thanks dude. It's nice to hear a positive comment for once, instead of the airline bashing that goes on with some of these sites.
---------- ADS -----------
 
yycflyguy
Rank 10
Rank 10
Posts: 2807
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:18 am

Post by yycflyguy »

Glad you enjoyed your flight. Although not required, pilot tipping is always appreciated.... thats why we say "goodnight" at the end of a flight.
---------- ADS -----------
 
Dockjock
Rank (9)
Rank (9)
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:46 pm
Location: south saturn delta

Post by Dockjock »

---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “Air Canada”