Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore
- Dust Devil
- Rank 11

- Posts: 4027
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:55 am
- Location: Riderville
Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
On his decision to be the first Canadian Prime Minister to invite the Dalai Lama into for a meeting inside the Prime Minister's Office, he simply said that is where he conducts most of his meetings.
"I don't know why I would sneak off to a hotel room just to meet the Dalai Lama," Mr. Harper told the OMNI network. "He's not a call girl."
"I don't know why I would sneak off to a hotel room just to meet the Dalai Lama," Mr. Harper told the OMNI network. "He's not a call girl."
//=S=//
A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed
A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
That is completely awesome.
The things I love are not HR approved
"I hate you so much right now." - sar
"I hate you so much right now." - sar
-
North Shore
- Rank Moderator

- Posts: 5627
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 3:47 pm
- Location: Straight outta Dundarave...
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
Good turn of phrase by our PM there. I'm not much of a Harper fan, but I'm glad that, at least in one area, Canada is stepping up to the plate and telling the Chinese to pi$$ up a rope. First the Dalai Lama, next, Taiwan. I hope that one of our athletes has the fortitude (like the African-Americans in Mexico City, 1968) to say something about China's poor human rights record if they win a medal in Beijing next year..
Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
They should have let McArthur have at 'em back in the day.
____________________________________
I'm just two girls short of a threesome.
I'm just two girls short of a threesome.
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
Wow...that great and really funny too....
Here's one for you Bible thumpin' narrow minded cowboy-hat tight Wrangler jeans wearing matha phaquas;
"You cannot name a Canadian prime minister who has done as many significant things as I did, because there are none."
Brian Mulroney
Wow...he got that right...
Isn't Harper his buddy?

and isn't Brian boy buddies with Karlheinz Schreiber??? No? hmmm...are you sure they are not pals and had no dealings with this Karlheinz Schreiber?...no?

Brian Mulroney, left, Elmer Mackay, centre, and Karlheinz Schreiber are seen in this undated photo taken while Mr. Mulroney was prime minister. The photo has a personalized inscription from Mr. Mulroney to Mr. Schreiber.
Anyone care to drop the gloves on this topic of Mulroney?...no?
yeah...I thought not...
Here's one for you Bible thumpin' narrow minded cowboy-hat tight Wrangler jeans wearing matha phaquas;
"You cannot name a Canadian prime minister who has done as many significant things as I did, because there are none."
Brian Mulroney
Wow...he got that right...
Isn't Harper his buddy?

and isn't Brian boy buddies with Karlheinz Schreiber??? No? hmmm...are you sure they are not pals and had no dealings with this Karlheinz Schreiber?...no?

Brian Mulroney, left, Elmer Mackay, centre, and Karlheinz Schreiber are seen in this undated photo taken while Mr. Mulroney was prime minister. The photo has a personalized inscription from Mr. Mulroney to Mr. Schreiber.
Anyone care to drop the gloves on this topic of Mulroney?...no?
yeah...I thought not...
-
the_professor
- Rank (9)

- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:03 pm
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
Guilt-by-association is the best you can come up with? That's pretty weak.I am Birddog wrote:Isn't Harper his buddy?
and isn't Brian boy buddies with Karlheinz Schreiber??? No? hmmm...are you sure they are not pals and had no dealings with this Karlheinz Schreiber?...no?
And what Mulroney did as a private citizen is nobody's business but his own. The RCMP already tried to help the Liberals discredit Mulroney years ago, and it blew up in their face because of a complete lack of evidence.
Next....
- Dust Devil
- Rank 11

- Posts: 4027
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:55 am
- Location: Riderville
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
I had my picture taken with BM once. Does that mean we are pals or even that he would know my name. Probably not.I am Birddog wrote:Wow...that great and really funny too....![]()
Here's one for you Bible thumpin' narrow minded cowboy-hat tight Wrangler jeans wearing matha phaquas;
"You cannot name a Canadian prime minister who has done as many significant things as I did, because there are none."
Brian Mulroney
Wow...he got that right...
Isn't Harper his buddy?
and isn't Brian boy buddies with Karlheinz Schreiber??? No? hmmm...are you sure they are not pals and had no dealings with this Karlheinz Schreiber?...no?
Brian Mulroney, left, Elmer Mackay, centre, and Karlheinz Schreiber are seen in this undated photo taken while Mr. Mulroney was prime minister. The photo has a personalized inscription from Mr. Mulroney to Mr. Schreiber.
Anyone care to drop the gloves on this topic of Mulroney?...no?
yeah...I thought not...
//=S=//
A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed
A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
Looks like Winston Churchill, and Joseph Stalin were buddies too... Smiles all around. Russia and the UK became good friends for years after this picture was taken.

Now these guys go way back... long time friends here thats for sure

There are lots of close friendships in the corporate world as seen in this pic.

Even these two guys are in a picture together, must be friends too. Never really know what they really think of each other though just from a picture do we.

Imagine the friendships I could forge if I was good at photoshop?

Now these guys go way back... long time friends here thats for sure

There are lots of close friendships in the corporate world as seen in this pic.

Even these two guys are in a picture together, must be friends too. Never really know what they really think of each other though just from a picture do we.

Imagine the friendships I could forge if I was good at photoshop?
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
So.....ragging on bible thumping mutha phuqa's is OK, and so is ragging on cowboy hat wearing motha phuqa's. What happens when the word tomahawk shows up? 
____________________________________
I'm just two girls short of a threesome.
I'm just two girls short of a threesome.
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
I was quite pleased the other day while watching "A Conversation with the Prime Minister." At the end of it the news reporters wished him and his family Happy Holiday's, in return he said he wishes all Canadians a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'm sure there was hell to pay for it later, but it was refreshing to hear!
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
Saw in the news today that a Sikh temple in Vancouver held a Christmas service / party in the temple. Guess it was a way of saying 'we're Canadian too and respect the heritage of the country in which we live' It was a nice gesture, if I was in India I'd be adapting to Indian culture. The political correctness stuff is all really political stuff, for the most part, the average Canadian will still say Merry Christmas regardless of background. Multiculturalism is not the destruction of the majority culture but the acceptance of the minority cultures.
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
Brian Mulroney is a biggot...I seen and heard it in person from his very lips. It's a long story and I can only produce 20 people that heard it with me in the winter of 1992 in YOW just before he went into session at the House of Commons. Also...time will prove he is a thief...because time has a way of exposing the truth.
Now to the business at hand;
Dust Devil you ungrateful bastard. You come into my home drink my stach smoke my cubans I get you the best seats in the house at no cost to you so you can watch your beloved Rough Riders beat the Ti-Cats and this is how you repay me....
You westener pukes are ALL the same.
However...In the spirit the season...We out east got you all something for Christmas

It's an Eastern Stealth baseball bat...because your big heads match your big feet and we Easterners can hear and smell you bible thumpin', sister loving, cow turd chewin', Stanley Park tree stump humpin' mohfoh's 3000 miles away!
Disclaimer
This information is provided as a public service by the Government of British Columbia, Box 9411, Kockchuer, British Columbia, Canada V8W 9V1 and the Government of Alberta, PO Box 666 Nigahhatin Alberta, CAnada P9O 1W3
This Web site and all of the information it contains are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. All implied warranties on the "Eastern Baseball bat, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, are hereby expressly disclaimed.
Limitation of Liabilities
Under no circumstances will the Government of British Columbia and Alberta be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages based on any use of this Web site or any other Web site to which this site is linked, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, or loss of programs or information, even if the Government of British Columbia and Alberta has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages due to I am Birddog's launching a baseball bat to the thick skulls of the citizens of British Columbia and Alberta. (not all....just the really dumb ones that live in those two provinces)
Much Love
IABD
PS: Dust Devil....I'm part of the RED party but I'm not a Liberal...I'm a Communist.
http://www.communist-party.ca/
It will change your life
Добрый день Здравствуйте Чем ты сейчас занимаешься? К сожалению, я пока не говорю по-русски
Disclaimer
This disclaimer does not apply to people east of Regina...you all get that the Communist thing was made in jest....(as most of my posts are) HOWEVER everyone west of Regina...keep reading.
It was a phucking joke. Move along. Prosper in your lives...however do not multiply...for the love of baby Jesus...do NOT multiply
Disclaimer
The above was meant to be taken as a joking fashion and not to be taken as 'I am Birddog' being a anti-west. I love the west. It's where all the hot wind comes from
Now to the business at hand;
Dust Devil you ungrateful bastard. You come into my home drink my stach smoke my cubans I get you the best seats in the house at no cost to you so you can watch your beloved Rough Riders beat the Ti-Cats and this is how you repay me....
You westener pukes are ALL the same.
However...In the spirit the season...We out east got you all something for Christmas

It's an Eastern Stealth baseball bat...because your big heads match your big feet and we Easterners can hear and smell you bible thumpin', sister loving, cow turd chewin', Stanley Park tree stump humpin' mohfoh's 3000 miles away!
Disclaimer
This information is provided as a public service by the Government of British Columbia, Box 9411, Kockchuer, British Columbia, Canada V8W 9V1 and the Government of Alberta, PO Box 666 Nigahhatin Alberta, CAnada P9O 1W3
This Web site and all of the information it contains are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. All implied warranties on the "Eastern Baseball bat, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, are hereby expressly disclaimed.
Limitation of Liabilities
Under no circumstances will the Government of British Columbia and Alberta be liable to any person or business entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages based on any use of this Web site or any other Web site to which this site is linked, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, or loss of programs or information, even if the Government of British Columbia and Alberta has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages due to I am Birddog's launching a baseball bat to the thick skulls of the citizens of British Columbia and Alberta. (not all....just the really dumb ones that live in those two provinces)
Much Love
IABD
PS: Dust Devil....I'm part of the RED party but I'm not a Liberal...I'm a Communist.
http://www.communist-party.ca/
It will change your life
Добрый день Здравствуйте Чем ты сейчас занимаешься? К сожалению, я пока не говорю по-русски
Disclaimer
This disclaimer does not apply to people east of Regina...you all get that the Communist thing was made in jest....(as most of my posts are) HOWEVER everyone west of Regina...keep reading.
It was a phucking joke. Move along. Prosper in your lives...however do not multiply...for the love of baby Jesus...do NOT multiply
Disclaimer
The above was meant to be taken as a joking fashion and not to be taken as 'I am Birddog' being a anti-west. I love the west. It's where all the hot wind comes from
- Dust Devil
- Rank 11

- Posts: 4027
- Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:55 am
- Location: Riderville
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
I am Birddog wrote:
Now to the business at hand;
Dust Devil you ungrateful bastard. You come into my home drink my stach smoke my cubans I get you the best seats in the house at no cost to you so you can watch your beloved Rough Riders beat the Ti-Cats and this is how you repay me....![]()
Speakin of which where are my cigars those were so good I may switch to the red team just to enjoy that communist goodness wrapped in a tobacco leaf
Oh and merry christmas from a Western Canadian right wing redneck conservative who has never been to church for anything but funerals or weddings and who doesn't really give a shit if gays and lesbians get married and who has lived in sin with his common law ole lady for about 7 years. It's all about balance I suppose.
//=S=//
A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed
A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
hmmmm....indeed an honest answer...
Happy Holidays everyone...hope you have a great one...
Happy Holidays everyone...hope you have a great one...
Re: Best quote by a Prime Minister ever
Their is a nice quote from Sir John A. Mac Donald on a bronze plaque in Hamilton square .Something about the difference between Canada and The USA.Still applies today .Although if a certain politician from Quebec had of been successful their would have been no difference left .If you know the quote you would appreciate the irony that the Auld Alliance made in politics in North America.
And dusty it is not a sin if you love her/him/it .Not everyone can afford a cathederal wedding

And dusty it is not a sin if you love her/him/it .Not everyone can afford a cathederal wedding



