Air Canada Incident

This forum has been developed to discuss aviation related topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Post Reply
shamrock104
Rank 8
Rank 8
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:16 pm

Air Canada Incident

Post by shamrock104 »

I see the good old media had another field day with this one. I read an article this morning that some of the passengers were in hospital with life threatening injuries, further down the page it mentioned that all were released by 1530 hrs, now theres modern science for you.
If you look closely at all of the reports not one is remotely similar in nature. Anything for a front page headline, the more dramatic the better of course.
---------- ADS -----------
 
kitin
Rank 1
Rank 1
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:47 am
Contact:

Re: Air Canada Incident

Post by kitin »

it is great to know that no one was harmed seriously...
---------- ADS -----------
 
Post Reply

Return to “General Comments”